Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Starting Problem Due To Back Flow Diesel

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

neonlee

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ May 14 2011, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A multi-talented breed that is good in software and hardware... hahahaa

No multi-talented la... .. just Interest in a those machanical things smile.gif

mu4ever

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

mu4ever

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
Dear Bros,

I have starting problems with my Rex too but different from what neon lee faced. This happens to me every morning, when i start the car and then within less than 15 secs when i put the transmission into D or R the engine will die. It is like loss of power. But once the car is properly warm up, it is ok.

Have any one encountered this problem before? I plan to see Teng but prefer to run this pass you guys to see if you guys have any idea.

r3xt0n

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:25 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (mu4ever @ Jun 10 2011, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Bros,

I have starting problems with my Rex too but different from what neon lee faced. This happens to me every morning, when i start the car and then within less than 15 secs when i put the transmission into D or R the engine will die. It is like loss of power. But once the car is properly warm up, it is ok.

Have any one encountered this problem before? I plan to see Teng but prefer to run this pass you guys to see if you guys have any idea.

None of the bros reporting similar problem, good to check and confirm the problem with Teng to get a price quote of the fix. Then we can compare prices here.