Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Toyota Harrier Owner

• Please log in to reply

alantieng

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

alantieng

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 810 posts
To all Toyota Harrier owner or Lexus RX, since we don't have any forum for this model, so lets start to gather some owner here, since my house has 1 of it, so I wish we can share experience on everything or troubleshooting thru this thread..... smile_big.gif Hope to get support from you guys....

Name ,Model,Y.O.M

1. alantieng----Toyota Harrier 300G WALD----2005
My War Machine : Mercedes Benz SLK280 3.0 V6 R171

tpl

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:38 AM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
new rx350 just launched!!
2012 NMT President

tploh

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:20 AM

tploh

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
1. alantieng----Toyota Harrier 300G WALD----2005
2. tploh --- Toyota Harrier 3L AWD V6 --- 98/00

alantieng

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

alantieng

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 810 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Mar 13 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new rx350 just launched!!

hmm...but the new rx design doesnt attract me, mayb look too square, i still prefer the 98 model more than the 03 model especially the tail lamp.....

tploh

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:06 AM

tploh

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
QUOTE (alantieng @ Mar 13 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm...but the new rx design doesnt attract me, mayb look too square, i still prefer the 98 model more than the 03 model especially the tail lamp.....

hee.... then you wanna change yours ( 03 model ) with mine ( 98 model ) ? I will do it free for you.... smile_big.gif

I prefer the 03 model ( exterior ) over the the new 09 model. But the 09 model's interior is more luxurious, hands down.

alantieng

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

alantieng

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 810 posts
hi tploh, did you add in any ICE on your ride??

tploh

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

tploh

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
QUOTE (alantieng @ Mar 14 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi tploh, did you add in any ICE on your ride??

I didn't and I believe the previous owner also didn't.

But I read that the stock unit is Nakamichi OEM. Am enjoying the sound quality and no complain at all.

I put in the Hi-Fi quality CD ( Special Engineered / Master Recording ) and the sound stage, sound image, etc are fantastic ! Heard friends' added ICE in their Harrier / other cars, still think mine is better.

alantieng

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

alantieng

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 810 posts
QUOTE (tploh @ Mar 14 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't and I believe the previous owner also didn't.

But I read that the stock unit is Nakamichi OEM. Am enjoying the sound quality and no complain at all.

I put in the Hi-Fi quality CD ( Special Engineered / Master Recording ) and the sound stage, sound image, etc are fantastic ! Heard friends' added ICE in their Harrier / other cars, still think mine is better.

As for mine, already equiped with 9 JBL speakers, and the original head unit, but already replace the head unit into Caska 3119 model, DVD,VCD,CD,TV tuner, bluetooth and IPOD compatible also install night vision reverse camera as well.....there are some optional features by adding extra $$$$ then we can able to check the tire pressure thru the HU....but wonder how much it is...heheheheh

tploh

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:58 AM

tploh

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
QUOTE (alantieng @ Mar 16 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for mine, already equiped with 9 JBL speakers, and the original head unit, but already replace the head unit into Caska 3119 model, DVD,VCD,CD,TV tuner, bluetooth and IPOD compatible also install night vision reverse camera as well.....there are some optional features by adding extra $$$$ then we can able to check the tire pressure thru the HU....but wonder how much it is...heheheheh

I paid RM 70+K for my Harrier ( 1st generation ) >1.5 years ago. And I am more of an audio guy, rather than visual. So, never had the urge to invest in visual. Also ICE is more expensive than hi-Fi ( home ), so I channel the $$$ into home hi-fi instead of ICE ( as everyone sells the car off in a few years time )

alantieng

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

alantieng

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 810 posts
QUOTE (tploh @ Mar 17 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I paid RM 70+K for my Harrier ( 1st generation ) >1.5 years ago. And I am more of an audio guy, rather than visual. So, never had the urge to invest in visual. Also ICE is more expensive than hi-Fi ( home ), so I channel the $$$ into home hi-fi instead of ICE ( as everyone sells the car off in a few years time )

LOL...my dad's hobby on car acc....hehehe, he is the one who go install everything! Anyway I feel like there is only 2 of us hehehehehe