Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Perdana Executive V6 Stolen

• Please log in to reply

LanGanu007

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:43 AM

LanGanu007

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
My father's car, a silver colour Proton Perdana V6 Executive bearing registration WPH 5635 was stolen yesterday morning between 2am and 7am.

There were no signs of glass breakage, so I presume the locks were picked and the car was then either hotwired and driven away or winched onto a flatbed truck before being brought away.

I'm sceptical that it would be recovered but nevertheless, would humbly appreciate any forum readers here posting in this thread about its last locality if spotted.

Thank you kindly however the outcome.
--007--

mosh

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (LanGanu007 @ Dec 7 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My father's car, a silver colour Proton Perdana V6 Executive bearing registration WPH 5635 was stolen yesterday morning between 2am and 7am.

There were no signs of glass breakage, so I presume the locks were picked and the car was then either hotwired and driven away or winched onto a flatbed truck before being brought away.

I'm sceptical that it would be recovered but nevertheless, would humbly appreciate any forum readers here posting in this thread about its last locality if spotted.

Thank you kindly however the outcome.

lan..

any specific mark that we can take note of ?

LanGanu007

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:05 AM

LanGanu007

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
Hi Mosh...

Re your query on any visible mark on the missing V6 Executive tu...nothing extraordinary other than the rear side windows and rear glass being tinted just like recond Alphards, Wish on our roads.

Other than that, the said car has "ORE Off Road Equipment" sticker at the rear glass near the third brake lights.

There should also be a pair of rivet holes at the front bumper near the Proton logo/grille and similar pair of rivet holes at the upper rear bumper just below the rear left tail lights.

If it hasn't been removed yet, there would be about 5-6 golf club stickers on the left hand side of the front windscreen.

The rest of the car is stock standard as per current design Perdana V6 Executive...7 spoke silver colour ACE alloy wheels.

Like I said before, if the car was stolen for stripping purposes, I doubt our chances of finding it again as I understand it takes about 3-4 hours to cannibalise a Proton car of any model and our car was stolen almost 48 hours ago. Nevertheless, thank you kindly for your attention and looking out in case we might get lucky.
--007--

ntc2000

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
sorry to hear that.... smile_disapprove.gif

LanGanu007

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

LanGanu007

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
Hi ntc2000,

Thank you kindly for your sympathy...we humbly appreciate it. Nevertheless, let this be a reminder to us to continue remaining vigilant to reduce the possibilities of future theft to our vehicles.

We can only try to reduce the possibilities. There's no such thing as total prevention.

Thank you dear forumers for your concern & care.
--007--

LanGanu007

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:27 AM

LanGanu007

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
Dear forumers,

just wish to inform that I'd like to wish my utmost appreciation to all that expressed their concern and interest in my father's stolen car about 2 weeks ago.

Likewise, I'd like to express my thanks and appreciation to PDRM in their success in tracing back that car. I received formal notification from PDRM this afternoon that they've found the stolen Perdana V6 Executive at Bandar Kinrara Section 4 with damages to the front bumper and front left door key locking mechanism (I think this is how the thieve(s) accessed the car in the first place).

So far no arrest has been made but PDRM has not closed the case as the forensic department is screening through the car.

Congratulations PDRM smile_thumbup.gif
--007--