Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Waja 1.8 Autobox Prob!

• Please log in to reply

SplitFire

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:09 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (daifuku @ Aug 3 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ellehh. bro razak
hehe, kau pun berfoya kat sini kah smile_tongue.gif
ingat kuat main amoi ja, haha kat sini pun ada jejak kau pula
apa macam? ada baik?
bila nak buat tt ni ? dah lama tak join gang lanun kat WPC tu..

tolong lah aku cari HID4300k yang murah, tapi quality ok
and power windows switch (master) ,ada ?

thanks. smile_thumbup.gif

Aiseh...lu manyak kacau ler.... Bang Razak mana ada masa... smile_tongue.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

arazakmy

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:14 PM

arazakmy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 4 2009, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiseh...lu manyak kacau ler.... Bang Razak mana ada masa... smile_tongue.gif

hehheh lari lariiiii dia ingat aku ni tak de kerja lain ke?
MY WAJA 1.8 STILL MOVING STRONG

mas1001

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

mas1001

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
AKU PAKAI TOYOTA ATF dextron type 4 ..ok dookie je...2x tukar...murah plak tu...RM 64/4L jer ..

Dexron-VI -- Introduced in 2006 for GM Hydra-Matic 6L80 6-speed rear-wheel-drive transmissions. Dexron VI now replaces Dexron III and II, and can be used in GM or import transmissions that formerly specified Dexron III or II.

altiveq

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:02 PM

altiveq

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
I think ESSO ATF 4HP20-AL4 (LT71141) is good an tak mahal... and meets a lot of standards

matkamil

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

matkamil

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (mas1001 @ Aug 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AKU PAKAI TOYOTA ATF dextron type 4 ..ok dookie je...2x tukar...murah plak tu...RM 64/4L jer ..

Dexron-VI -- Introduced in 2006 for GM Hydra-Matic 6L80 6-speed rear-wheel-drive transmissions. Dexron VI now replaces Dexron III and II, and can be used in GM or import transmissions that formerly specified Dexron III or II.

ada sama dengan ini ka?

Toyota Type T, T-III & T-IV -- Special formula ATFs for Toyota and Lexus transmissions.

No! Not Me!

mych

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:16 PM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
get ATF cooler
Mych

mas1001

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

mas1001

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
QUOTE (matkamil @ Aug 25 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ada sama dengan ini ka?

Toyota Type T, T-III & T-IV -- Special formula ATFs for Toyota and Lexus transmissions.

a'ah aku pakai yg ni untuk gear box waja 1.8 renault

artakuz

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

artakuz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
QUOTE (matkamil @ Jul 7 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we have a few threads on this waja 1.8 gearbox problem. you just do a search and read up on it. So far we have these 3 common problems:

1. solenoid valve/sensor problem
2. TCU problem
3. Gearbox itself

take your pick suitable for your problem.

To all Sifus, need your opinion on this matter as i also using Waja 1.8 which i bought 6 months ago, the problem is the autobox light will lite up and the gear seem to slip from 4th gear to 3rd gear whenever i try to drive up to the hill and when its cold. It cannot engage to higher gear/4th gear. I have to stop and start the engine again and i'd checked @ PESC and one w/shop wherein they check my car using PDT 2000/3000 and the error code shows up as "gear slip", is there any advise from all sifus here on this matter? I did few things as recommended by the forumers in this forum such as I try to ask this PESC and one w/shop for them to clean my 'fly wheel/speed' sensor but they say no use as it was not appear on the PDT, fasten/tighten my battery terminal, change ATF(renaultmatic d3) ok for 1-2 months and the problem come back after it . Any suggestions to solve this problem? (Apart from replace the whole unit on engine/GB).

Tengkiu in advance.

Gunnerzz

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:29 AM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (artakuz @ Oct 27 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all Sifus, need your opinion on this matter as i also using Waja 1.8 which i bought 6 months ago, the problem is the autobox light will lite up and the gear seem to slip from 4th gear to 3rd gear whenever i try to drive up to the hill and when its cold. It cannot engage to higher gear/4th gear. I have to stop and start the engine again and i'd checked @ PESC and one w/shop wherein they check my car using PDT 2000/3000 and the error code shows up as "gear slip", is there any advise from all sifus here on this matter? I did few things as recommended by the forumers in this forum such as I try to ask this PESC and one w/shop for them to clean my 'fly wheel/speed' sensor but they say no use as it was not appear on the PDT, fasten/tighten my battery terminal, change ATF(renaultmatic d3) ok for 1-2 months and the problem come back after it . Any suggestions to solve this problem? (Apart from replace the whole unit on engine/GB).

Tengkiu in advance.

Is there any jerking?
If yes it might be a solenoid valve.

It could be your atf oso.
Whats the mileage on the atf?
Do change at 20k km interval and only used suitable fluid.
If dunno what to use,stick with ELF Renaultmatic D3.
U can try flushing it.

artakuz

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

artakuz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Oct 28 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there any jerking?
If yes it might be a solenoid valve.

It could be your atf oso.
Whats the mileage on the atf?
Do change at 20k km interval and only used suitable fluid.
If dunno what to use,stick with ELF Renaultmatic D3.
U can try flushing it.

Thanks for your reply sifu Gunnerzz... trink39.gif
Yes there is some jerking when the gear slip to the 3rd gear. I wonder if you know where I can get that solenoid valve and the cost of it if possible? As for the atf, i just changed it and only around 7k has passed since then, do i need to change it again? and do anyone know the place where I can flush the GB and the cost of it if possible? Btw, I live in KL and commute to Tangkak,weekly and JB once a month, any workshop recommended in these 3 places?

Tengkiu...