Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Selling Your Bike Thru Mudah.com.my

• Please log in to reply

amir

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

amir

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
Anybody here have experience selling their bike thru' mudah? My worry is how do you let the potential buyers (for sure they want to test one) test the bike without them running off with the bike. You really have to be very careful these days. Don't know what kind of people u will meet.

iwae405

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

iwae405

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
easy..ride along la during test drive..
or bring a knife with u for extra precautions...

wanida

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:58 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (amir @ Jul 8 2009, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody here have experience selling their bike thru' mudah? My worry is how do you let the potential buyers (for sure they want to test one) test the bike without them running off with the bike. You really have to be very careful these days. Don't know what kind of people u will meet.

True that you must be very very careful. For precaution, may be you can get the prospective buyer to hand over his IC or else you may ride together. smile_approve.gif

I had experienced sell my bike thru mudah before and imagine, the sale concluded within 48 hours. And so happened, it's truly a genuine buyer.. smile_thumbup.gif

KlaKla

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

KlaKla

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
I'm selling my scoot recently through mudah.com.my. Luckilly, no problem. Buyer came to my house alone to test the bike. He came driving his car. For sure, he want to have a look and test drive. After test drive, sure came back coz his car was park in front of my house. And he is not allowed to test the bike too far and no helmet is given to him. Just test around the housing area only. So, nothing much to be worried. After testing, he is satisfied and pay the booking, sales done. After all the process with JPJ and insurance done, he pay the full amount. Both party smile. smile.gif Alhamdulillah...
Ingatlah Orang Yang Tersayang

rageaccel2

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

rageaccel2

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
take his picture & copy of ic. heheh... just in case u need them in the wanted poster.. huhuhu...
sticks and stones can break our bones

KLScoot

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

KLScoot

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 815 posts
One of the more original i've heard from a dealer besides taking his IC is not to give him a helmet! LOL!! But i'd imagine if the fler had half a mind to steal your bike, he would ride off with or without a helmet. Dealer also mentioned that your insurance wouldn't compensate if your bike gets stolen this way cos of carelessness! I guess an 'all rider' doesn't really cover 'any rider'!! smile_clown.gif

As for the transfer i was advised that the best way to do the exchange in kind at JPJ upon the transfer.

Have a great weekend folks! smile_thumbup.gif
Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

KLScoot's facebook