Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Estima Acr50

• Please log in to reply

shamsl

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

shamsl

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Interested to buy 2006 2.4 toyota estima. Recomended Price???
spec; 1 power door, 8 seats, leather seat, r/camera, full body kits, w/o s/roof, keyless/push start, Xenon h/lamp, driver/passenger airbag.

S&m

scend

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

scend

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
sham,

you can visit mudah.my .... there got a lots asking for around RM185k....

alldisc

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:59 PM

alldisc

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts
the price of grey import cars are not controlled by the govt or any of its agencies. its up to the dealers so normally they will mark it up high within reaonable reasons with some margins for discounts and yearly depreciation.

window shop first as the price between each dealers may varies a bit (but they have an assocation so the price should be quite similar) and so that u how much savings u can get and the differences in terms of specs and services.

good luck to you. smile_thumbup.gif

estimaguy

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:42 PM

estimaguy

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi,

Just purchased ACR50 recently. All is well after 2 weeks. However, notice the engine hood n it's surrounding is much more hotter as compare to my previous car. The temperature gauge seems to be normal. Appreciate if this will cause long term damage to other parts on the car? Thanks in advance

motormca

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

motormca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (estimaguy @ Apr 20 2011, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Just purchased ACR50 recently. All is well after 2 weeks. However, notice the engine hood n it's surrounding is much more hotter as compare to my previous car. The temperature gauge seems to be normal. Appreciate if this will cause long term damage to other parts on the car? Thanks in advance

Not to scare anyone but I saw man on the phone outside his white Acr50 looking very angry. Blinkers was on. For me is first time I seen Acr50 on Nkve emegency lane.