Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Nasim Service Center Hq, Glemanrie

• Please log in to reply

ckl050877

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
For my problem of noise generated at low speed (<30km/hr), clic replied that is normal steering pump noise. Of course, I have been suffering for countless times sending back my car to different Nasim appointed service centers. After warranty due, I sent to outside workshop. The noise from steering motor. I sent to HQ. The technician told me that even if I change the steering motor, the noise will still be there. He advised me that it is wasting my time to change the steering motor.

The problem now is I did not hear the noise before 2 years I owned the car. If after changed the steering motor, I still can hear the noise as what the technician claimed, then I should hear the noise when the car is still new. He told me that happened to all car. I clarified with him that whether what he meant was Peugeot models. He told me all brands have this problem. Dealing with this "quality" people, I almost fainted!

For those that had been to Glenmarie service center, you must notice that after parked cars on 2 side of one way lane, it is very narrow. And you have to park close to the side to avoid being knocked by others.

I notice a few serious scratches after I collected my car. I parked my car too near to the wall. I heard he bang the door (at first I thought not serious) when I test drove the car with the the technician. I could not get down the car and checked the car immediately. I scared he would sabotage and my car would even worse after if I checked the car immediately heard the bang sound. I sent in my car to solve problem. But, the people there not only did not solve my problem, but added new problems to me!

benthewen

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

benthewen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Mar 9 2014, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For my problem of noise generated at low speed (<30km/hr), clic replied that is normal steering pump noise. Of course, I have been suffering for countless times sending back my car to different Nasim appointed service centers. After warranty due, I sent to outside workshop. The noise from steering motor. I sent to HQ. The technician told me that even if I change the steering motor, the noise will still be there. He advised me that it is wasting my time to change the steering motor.

The problem now is I did not hear the noise before 2 years I owned the car. If after changed the steering motor, I still can hear the noise as what the technician claimed, then I should hear the noise when the car is still new. He told me that happened to all car. I clarified with him that whether what he meant was Peugeot models. He told me all brands have this problem. Dealing with this "quality" people, I almost fainted!

For those that had been to Glenmarie service center, you must notice that after parked cars on 2 side of one way lane, it is very narrow. And you have to park close to the side to avoid being knocked by others.

I notice a few serious scratches after I collected my car. I parked my car too near to the wall. I heard he bang the door (at first I thought not serious) when I test drove the car with the the technician. I could not get down the car and checked the car immediately. I scared he would sabotage and my car would even worse after if I checked the car immediately heard the bang sound. I sent in my car to solve problem. But, the people there not only did not solve my problem, but added new problems to me!

you must really love your pug. after all the problems you have gone through, you are still driving it. smile_blackeye.gif
if i have such problems, i would've sold it long ago.

ckl050877

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (benthewen @ Mar 10 2014, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you must really love your pug. after all the problems you have gone through, you are still driving it. smile_blackeye.gif
if i have such problems, i would've sold it long ago.

For the most of the people, they may continue driving it without care about these noises. They may have experience dealing with other car brands for similar problem.

I those type of fight for my own right. If I just sell the car after encountered problems, then all the service centers and customer service personnel very be happy sitting there and continue their bad attitude.