Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Nasim Customer Care Center Clic

• Please log in to reply

ckl050877

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I would have heart attack or stroke dealing with clic.

They issued me a letter mentioning low speed abnormal noise is normal after they have been trying and gave up at the end. After warranty end, I sent to outside workshop. They detected the source of the problem for me.

I called PIC of clic on Monday. He scared and promised the technical mgr and himself will be at HQ, Glenmarie on this Saturday to rectify the problem for me. He promised to call me on Tuesday. You know the result. I called again on Wednesday. A girl told me that he went for a training (he went for training almost everytime I looked for him). I left a message wanted this PIC to call me. Once again, you know the result. I wrote an email on Wednesday. No reply.

I called again on Friday. The same gal picked up my call. This PIC went for training. I left message again wanted this person to call me. No reply until 5:05pm. I should go to HQ or not? I called again. She told me PIC has not back from training. She unable to get him. When I questioned her that I have been looking for PIC but no reply at all. She seems to lose patient and raised her voice. I was already very angry unable to contact this PIC and yet I heard her voice. I scolded her seriously.

At the end, the missing in action man called me. He and the technical mgr will not be there. He called me to go back another time as I still have pending warranty part to be changed. See!

After that, he asked me to send to HQ technician. I questioned him whether the technician can make decision. I do not wish to go back again. Obviously, even the technician agreed on my finding, I still need to let the technical mgr to confirm the problem. After I scolded him, he finally told me that if the technician agrees on the problem, he shall proceed my warranty claim without need to wait for technical mgr.

Let the technical mgr to check is not an issue. The problem is I have to take leave again. They have wasted many of my leaves before!

FYI, they took many times but yet concluded that the noise is normal. A fresh guy from outside workshop able find the root cause in less than 10 minutes!

Brovo! appointed agent of Peugeot!

Clic, if you see this message, you should know who am I. Do I tell lie here?

ckl050877

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Good! Clic is seeing this forum. I just hope that our voices as car owners are being heard, then follow by respective action. We have no choice but to spend our time to share our bad experiences and dissatisfaction here. If I have choice, why not enjoying my life?

Since you are checking our comments here. I shall list out for your consideration for improvement.

My request is very simple. I just need clic to listen to my problems and try its best to solve my problems. The end result is not important but the process when I am dealing with clic and service center is. For example, I highlighted my issues when I send my car to service centers but none of the issues checked even they were written clearly in the service order. They just performed nor al service and asked money from me. I have no ideas what is clic's commitment to improve the service centers' quality after I have written you so many complaints!

We can not compare if not competitor. I get the totally different service experience visited outside workshop after warranty due.
Example: Let ignore the technical skills. When the technician promised to give me call to update me, they would really call me (not the boss). They explained to me patiently one by one for parts changed.

Once again, I only tell the truth for all my comments here. Clic is welcome to give your comments if you find any part of my comments is false or telling lie.

ckl050877

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I have finally managed to change the warranty part. I feel so relief! I do not need to deal with these people anymore!