Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Kota Damansare Ge Carriage

• Please log in to reply

gunnerstkd

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

gunnerstkd

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
hmm..not sure whether they have good technicians or not.. but I'm sure no one touched my engine since the last service in KD...
Apparently last week or so, I found oil stains on the floor...
Didn't bother much until recently I sent it to Geotauto to ask them for a quick check on what's happening - why is there oil leakages..
They found out I've lost almost 1 litre of engine oil... it's like losing blood... and the problem was the screw at the engine area was loose...
I still wondering how can a screw at the engine area is loose unless it was not screwed back properly during the last service..
Not going to point fingers here.. but this is really shocking...

jmkoo

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

jmkoo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
Freq-king unbelievable. But not surprising.

On my previous ride Honda Civic, SC forgot to securely clip the fuel hose back to the fuel filter after replacement. So I ended up spraying the road with petrol and car died by road side. (SC @ USJ17 now moved out)

From that day on I decided to minimise reliance on SC and learn how to maintain my own car. I must as well f--k my own car rather than let someone do it. smile_blackeye.gif

ckl050877

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
You can make sure you pass all your skills and knowledge to your students and have make sure that they understand 100%. But you can not make sure that they will do it with heart. Typical Malaysian attitude for this level staffs.

ckl050877

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
The mechanic scratched my sport rim. The service manager, Mr. Lai promised to replace a new rim for me when I called him. He promised to get it for me in 21 days (mean 3 weeks).

I called him after1 week and 2 weeks just to make sure that he will not forget to order the rim for me. I was so busy at week 3 and it was near Hari Raya. I called him on Sat,17/08/13. He sms me that he would only start on Monday and would update me.

I am waiting patiently until today (>1 month), he does not update me.

Okay, since they are not competent (I want to use Stupid) and not able to solve technical problem. How about this case? Just follow procedure, order a new rim and replace for me (of course, has to write a report why he needs to do so), what is so difficult?

Hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!! smile_angry.gif

ckl050877

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I shall go through another round of serious complaint to service center and clic.
The rattling sounds (sometime mild sometime serious but when all the noises are serious...... smile_cry.gif ) from all over the car make me decide to complain again even though I really sick of seeing their face.

I shall update later. I am waiting for their response now.

ckl050877

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I encountered 2 cases of bad service again with this service center.

1) I claim a warranty part. I keep calling to chase for it. The service manager told me claim approved and waiting for part arrival. I have been waiting for 6 months! I have no choice but complained to careline. Careline called me and informed me that no claim has been submitted. He has to follow up with the service manger.

2) I sent my car to this center to claim another part. It has been written clearly in the service order by the sales advisor. I called to the service manager to check whether the claim is justified. He told me he knows nothing about it and the sales advisor has resigned.

I tried to be tolerate with this service manager but his service really make me loss my patience and decide to complain him to the careline!

ckl050877

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Update for this irresponsible service center and service manager.

Many owners express their dissatisfaction here. But I believe those service managers and customer services have never bordered to read the comments (whether they know it or just ignore it?).

Small issues but long story due to people!

Back to my case:

1) complaint of rattling sound from front panel (the light and rain sensor), not the noise from the rattling of stupid design of moon roof clothes.
It can be heard even when I start the engine and slow speed on even road.
This service manager told me that his guy opened up the sensor cover and put in some foam.
He used to tell me that the noise problem solved after he fixed it but dare not tell me the same after I complained to clic. He just told me to check myself whether the problem solved.
The rattling sound still there. I heard it as soon as I get in my car.

I sent to HQ, Glemanrie. the technician there told me they did the same thing. I asked him whether the same work has been done before to the sensor part. He told me nothing did before accidently, he quickly helped to covered up for GE Carriage. It has been a few days I took my car. Some far so good, touch wood! I tried myself to press the plastic of the sensor cover before where the noise would be disappeared a few days before back again.

Conclusion: Persuade you to leave you car there, do nothing and can tell you a lot of story.

2) Claim of warranty for plastic door handle
The plastic coating came off itself without any scratches. It happened so far to 3 doors. The sales advisor promised he would submit for warranty claim. I called in order to know whether the claim was justified. Do not expect they would call me to update me. I could not get the sales advisor, I contacted the service manager. He told me the sales advisor has resigned and my claim was not submitted. It has written clearly in service order! What a good excuse from this service manager!
I did not get my answer after waiting for so long until I forgot the time. I contacted clic. I got it changed immediately the next week. I am a regular problematic person to clic.

3) Claim of warranty for driver fabric seat.
I can not accept that the fur of the fabric seat stand up like being “polished” by sand paper. It started after 1.5 years old. I always forget to highlight it to service center until the 50k service as I have too many issues to settle with them (you may say I am too fussy in certain areas).
The service manager told me claim approved and waiting for part after 1 month of the warranty claim. I have waited for 5 months without get my seat replace!!!
Of course, I complained to clic again. Guess what? There is no claim record!
Clic told me that I have to complain it within 6 months old or else it shall not be approved. I seldom drive my car for the first 2 years and car pooled with my wife before changed my job.
My wife’s old advanza has been using for 9 years but the fabric seat is still in good condition!

Clic told me that they have highlighted to GE Carriage’s boss for my complaint to their service. I do not think the boss will take any action. The number of cars is more than their capacity! If they loss me as customer, there will be no effect to their business!

If I have good customer service, I do not think the about issues will give me any problems. But the fact is I have to go back many times yet none of my issues being solved!

ckl050877

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I shall go to HQ again. I will open a special topic for it. Before that, can not wait to share briefly here. Went to HQ. Told him a problem. Told me was normal issue. All Peugeot cars have it. Could not rectify. Also told me he has more than 13yrs experience.

After warranty, went to workshop outside. The chief mechanic sent his new guy to help me. Look very young, I din ask, may just graduated from automotive college. After test drove with me, he took less than 10 minutes to find out the noise source. It is not normal sound but a part has problem!

13yrs of experience? Still dare to tell me? Balik tidur la!

karlcheong

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

karlcheong

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Mar 7 2014, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I shall go to HQ again. I will open a special topic for it. Before that, can not wait to share briefly here. Went to HQ. Told him a problem. Told me was normal issue. All Peugeot cars have it. Could not rectify. Also told me he has more than 13yrs experience.

After warranty, went to workshop outside. The chief mechanic sent his new guy to help me. Look very young, I din ask, may just graduated from automotive college. After test drove with me, he took less than 10 minutes to find out the noise source. It is not normal sound but a part has problem!

13yrs of experience? Still dare to tell me? Balik tidur la!

Mind to share which outside workshop you send to?

ckl050877

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (karlcheong @ Mar 15 2014, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mind to share which outside workshop you send to?

It is not convenience to share here. Clic people is seeing this forum. I am waiting for their reply and shall share the result once I get them replied.