Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Proton Saga M-line Auto

• Please log in to reply

ntc2000

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Nov 20 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if u wud like to go for the latest mivi, im not against it . a very versatile compact car smile_thumbup.gif ..
the price tag is kindda the same par with the bigger persona.. much more more expensive than B-line saga.. no offence bro, if money didn't bother u. y bother for a saga in the first place. recomended to go for more upclass sedan or compact.

with mivi prepare to drive with a very long face.. smile_big.gif

if u drive a lot long journey, just go for sedan.
if drive in city, then myvi is ok.

is painful to drive myvi in highway.... no way for myvi can beat persona/waja(sedan) interm of NVH, stability and comfortably.

N/T No offence to myvi supporter, it just my opinion. I own these both car(waja n myvi) and always traveling long journey to balik kampong.

nofear1979

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:15 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Nov 20 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if u drive a lot long journey, just go for sedan.
if drive in city, then myvi is ok.

is painful to drive myvi in highway.... no way for myvi can beat persona/waja(sedan) interm of NVH, stability and comfortably.

N/T No offence to myvi supporter, it just my opinion. I own these both car(waja n myvi) and always traveling long journey to balik kampong.

i drive myvi at highway also... but feel better in city... and i dun like the gear stick, so vibrate.....
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

padhma

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

padhma

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Nov 20 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i drive myvi at highway also... but feel better in city... and i dun like the gear stick, so vibrate.....

What is the longest one had to wait to get the proton saga this year after March 2009?
Just curious. The salesman called to say one black unit available for immediate delivery! Declined. Have told him will settle for white,silver or grey. Blue berry tea, of course if available. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Why I am choosing Saga instead of other cars - it is entry level and cheaper and has most specs that are associated with the dearer cars. Dropped Myvi earlier because it is more than 5 years old - am sure a completely new version will out next year!
Regards,
Padhma

mosh

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:11 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (padhma @ Nov 20 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the longest one had to wait to get the proton saga this year after March 2009?
Just curious. The salesman called to say one black unit available for immediate delivery! Declined. Have told him will settle for white,silver or grey. Blue berry tea, of course if available. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Why I am choosing Saga instead of other cars - it is entry level and cheaper and has most specs that are associated with the dearer cars. Dropped Myvi earlier because it is more than 5 years old - am sure a completely new version will out next year!
Regards,
Padhma

hehe.. another facelifted version for sure. oso the streched mivi MPV... if u wanna predict the future p2 cars ? checkout toyota or dihatsu range of car.. if they launched any new car and if u can find any statement that relate it with "mira" / "sirion" / "passo" as its ancestor .. u probably looking at the next p2 rebadge model..

do u purchase ur saga at a small edar / eon ? or bigger showroom ?
smaller dealer normally got limited stock as they do not have a compound to store their car and some are sharing order with other branches... have u went around other show room to look see and ask ?

Gunnerzz

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
BLM got a lot of stock lah.
In Melaka,i can see a lot which has not been sold yet.
If u want black or purple then i cannot comment.

Where u r buying your car oso plays a major role.
Big city dealer might hav lots of booking.
Me,i bought my BLM at Tampin.I'm staying in Melaka.
Got my BLM so quick.Mine is 1st batch.
I got the car more than a month b4 getting a letter from Proton to be patience waiting for my BLM.
The salesman oso helps a lot.

nofear1979

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Nov 20 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BLM got a lot of stock lah.
In Melaka,i can see a lot which has not been sold yet.
If u want black or purple then i cannot comment.

Where u r buying your car oso plays a major role.
Big city dealer might hav lots of booking.
Me,i bought my BLM at Tampin.I'm staying in Melaka.
Got my BLM so quick.Mine is 1st batch.
I got the car more than a month b4 getting a letter from Proton to be patience waiting for my BLM.
The salesman oso helps a lot.

tampin quite far ooo..

near to town i think got ong kim wee, malim, batu berendam..

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

Gunnerzz

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:15 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Nov 20 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tampin quite far ooo..

near to town i think got ong kim wee, malim, batu berendam..

Want quick so need to sacrifice a bit.
Malim got long list wooooo.I bet its the same with bt berendam and ok wee.
Moreover the salesman in Tampin is close friend with my father.

mosh

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:36 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Nov 21 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Want quick so need to sacrifice a bit.
Malim got long list wooooo.I bet its the same with bt berendam and ok wee.
Moreover the salesman in Tampin is close friend with my father.

tanjung malim ( not melaka malim ) got the shortest Que & fastest delivery. smile_big.gif

pciericagp

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:24 AM

pciericagp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts
QUOTE (padhma @ Nov 18 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Friends,
I have just placed a booking for a Proton Saga Auto M-Line Metallic. I have requested for the purple colour (Blue Berry Tea). I was told by the salesman that it will take 1 to 3 months for this particular colour!!!!!!!! The black and white are readily available. Why must one wait so long for this colour - not popular or will it cost more for proton for this colour?
The salesman also said that the warrenty is for only 2 years. Is this true? How do I get the extended warrenty?
Please help.
Thank you.
Regards,
Padhma

Don't go dealer, go direct to Proton-Edar or EON only. They got plenty of color and stock

padhma

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:07 AM

padhma

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
QUOTE (pciericagp @ Nov 24 2009, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't go dealer, go direct to Proton-Edar or EON only. They got plenty of color and stock

I did just that - Proton Edar. The booking is heavy. I got another call yesterday from the salesman - 1 Metallic grey will be available in 10 days time. Have refused. Will settle for purple, silver or white in that order.
Padhma