Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Sylphy

• Please log in to reply

sunyatsen

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Oct 7 2011, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fyi miki mao, That treasure hunt participant didn't even aware there is water puddle when his Sylphy lost control. Does it tell you that it's shallow. If it's big water puddle like the 1 at Federal highway from PJ to KL on the left lane near ex-EPF building ramp, that is big during raining.

Also, I have tested your crap Sylphy much more than any owners do. Its handling is worst, comparable to or no better than early 80's box cars that can't handle. Feelfree, pitting the Sylphy 2.0L against other C-segment, the Sylphy only dare to go against Civic/Altis/Cruze 1.8L to challlenge yet it lost everything but try to claim 0-100km/h that it could still struggle due to bigger engine. 2.0L vs 1.8L what is this!!

Wah, you have tested the Sylphy so many times than the owners do??? So, you have been testing the Sylphy everyday? For 2 years or 3 years? Come on lah, don't bull shit if you don't anything about the car smile_big.gif If you want to create a lie, please do create something more logical. I will advise you to work harder to build up your Forte 2.0 sales instead of creating stories! smile_approve.gif Perhaps I should really upgrade you to the Great "Sin Ka Len" smile_thumbup.gif

jayraptor

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (sunyatsen @ Oct 10 2011, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah, you have tested the Sylphy so many times than the owners do??? So, you have been testing the Sylphy everyday? For 2 years or 3 years? Come on lah, don't bull shit if you don't anything about the car smile_big.gif If you want to create a lie, please do create something more logical. I will advise you to work harder to build up your Forte 2.0 sales instead of creating stories! smile_approve.gif Perhaps I should really upgrade you to the Great "Sin Ka Len" smile_thumbup.gif

2 owners with tech knowledge + 1 car babysitter taking care of 2 units of Sylphy for 2 years compared to 1 Miki Mao that has not tried anything much on the Sylphy yet let the wife drives more. Logic thinking, who understands the Sylphy more. You don't even know what type of ATF your Sylphy use and how much it cost unless you check receipt.

Kia is under Naza control, as long as they refused to get test unit for each and every model they sell, it won't be able to do much. That is how you could still survive in Sylphy, else it will not survive like Latio. The Forte 2.0L is a cheaper car yet N brand marketing staffs would not even dare to pit the sylphy against Forte 2.0L in head on comparison. With other C-segment 2.0L, the excuse given is that the Sylphy selling price is comparable to 1.8L Altis & Civic. Reason why Sylphy can sell at 1.8L C-segment category is due to much cost cutting B-segment limo with 2.0L.

Popcorn

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

Popcorn

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Oct 10 2011, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 owners with tech knowledge + 1 car babysitter taking care of 2 units of Sylphy for 2 years compared to 1 Miki Mao that has not tried anything much on the Sylphy yet let the wife drives more. Logic thinking, who understands the Sylphy more. You don't even know what type of ATF your Sylphy use and how much it cost unless you check receipt.

Kia is under Naza control, as long as they refused to get test unit for each and every model they sell, it won't be able to do much. That is how you could still survive in Sylphy, else it will not survive like Latio. The Forte 2.0L is a cheaper car yet N brand marketing staffs would not even dare to pit the sylphy against Forte 2.0L in head on comparison. With other C-segment 2.0L, the excuse given is that the Sylphy selling price is comparable to 1.8L Altis & Civic. Reason why Sylphy can sell at 1.8L C-segment category is due to much cost cutting B-segment limo with 2.0L.

Believe everyone have a choice and liking or preference for a certain car. Since you prefer the Koreans and not any Nissan or Sylphy, you should just stick on discussion on your Forte forum and not trying to step on those who actually own and like their ride buying it with their hard earned money. Though Sylphy like any other car have their weaknesses, I guess the owners are well aware and most likely don't find it a weakness to them at all! So if you fancy Forte, it's your preference and you can mengagung-agungkan Forte in that forum and not stepping on Sylphy or Nissan cars. Though I don't own a Nissan but a sports hatch now but I still find my ex-N16 a nice ride for the price and nothing wrong with Nissan cars or service and I don't like you mengagung-agungkan my new ride in a Nissan forum!
Cruiser

jerryng

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

jerryng

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
trink39.gif
QUOTE (Popcorn @ Oct 10 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Believe everyone have a choice and liking or preference for a certain car. Since you prefer the Koreans and not any Nissan or Sylphy, you should just stick on discussion on your Forte forum and not trying to step on those who actually own and like their ride buying it with their hard earned money. Though Sylphy like any other car have their weaknesses, I guess the owners are well aware and most likely don't find it a weakness to them at all! So if you fancy Forte, it's your preference and you can mengagung-agungkan Forte in that forum and not stepping on Sylphy or Nissan cars. Though I don't own a Nissan but a sports hatch now but I still find my ex-N16 a nice ride for the price and nothing wrong with Nissan cars or service and I don't like you mengagung-agungkan my new ride in a Nissan forum!

sunyatsen

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Oct 10 2011, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not only you are the "great sin ka" but your statement also confirms your thick face. smile_big.gif By the way, it takes more than test drive units availablity to sell a car lah. The market is much smarter than that. There are much more reasons that the Forte 2.0 is not selling well in which I am not going to discuss here since it's the Civic vs Sylphy thread. Another thing, I just got to test drive the Forte 2.0 at Kg. Baru (so no test drive kah????) rolleyes.gif As far as I am concern, nothing great and the pick up + handling is far inferior than my FD2 059.gif Forte 2.0 so cheap(less than RM100K) but can't sell............Aiseh, the sales figures have spoken!!!!!

focus

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

focus

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
QUOTE (sunyatsen @ Oct 11 2011, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not only you are the "great sin ka" but your statement also confirms your thick face. smile_big.gif By the way, it takes more than test drive units availablity to sell a car lah. The market is much smarter than that. There are much more reasons that the Forte 2.0 is not selling well in which I am not going to discuss here since it's the Civic vs Sylphy thread. Another thing, I just got to test drive the Forte 2.0 at Kg. Baru (so no test drive kah????) rolleyes.gif As far as I am concern, nothing great and the pick up + handling is far inferior than my FD2 059.gif Forte 2.0 so cheap(less than RM100K) but can't sell............Aiseh, the sales figures have spoken!!!!!

Aiseh, don't put salt on wound lah. Sometimes, by throwing in everything under the sky and sell cheap doesn't guarantee good sales. I also hope doing business is that simple, also don't try to convince people over board to accept your view it will never work. Be humble and respect other people's decision are the first rule of sales, why on earth you want to step on Slyphy owners' tail in Nissan owners forum smile_tongue.gif

fkmfkm

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (focus @ Oct 11 2011, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiseh, don't put salt on wound lah. Sometimes, by throwing in everything under the sky and sell cheap doesn't guarantee good sales. I also hope doing business is that simple, also don't try to convince people over board to accept your view it will never work. Be humble and respect other people's decision are the first rule of sales, why on earth you want to step on Slyphy owners' tail in Nissan owners forum smile_tongue.gif

yes lah.come nissan forum must say "Nissan the best"....

Kelkong

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:10 PM

Kelkong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
QUOTE (karichiken @ Oct 6 2011, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you disagree that Sylphy's handling is so so?

I drive a Sylphy and I fully agree that it is very very very so so.

i agree too as a owner for 3 years exactly today. I have no much confidence in its handling compared to even my previous waja which is better in this expect. Now i know what they meant with Lotus handling for the waja.

feelfree

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

feelfree

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (Kelkong @ Oct 12 2011, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree too as a owner for 3 years exactly today. I have no much confidence in its handling compared to even my previous waja which is better in this expect. Now i know what they meant with Lotus handling for the waja.

Waja is copied the Mitsubishi Lancer one, not Lotus, the Persona and Gen 2 baru is Lotus Handling. Sylphy can modify to the like of Ranault Clio/Megane handling, because it is shared the same wheelbase, maybe sligthly different in lenght and width, but still the same type of wheelbase, so just change the coil over spring and absorber + a stabalizer bar.

feelfree

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

feelfree

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Oct 7 2011, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fyi miki mao, That treasure hunt participant didn't even aware there is water puddle when his Sylphy lost control. Does it tell you that it's shallow. If it's big water puddle like the 1 at Federal highway from PJ to KL on the left lane near ex-EPF building ramp, that is big during raining.

Also, I have tested your crap Sylphy much more than any owners do. Its handling is worst, comparable to or no better than early 80's box cars that can't handle. Feelfree, pitting the Sylphy 2.0L against other C-segment, the Sylphy only dare to go against Civic/Altis/Cruze 1.8L to challlenge yet it lost everything but try to claim 0-100km/h that it could still struggle due to bigger engine. 2.0L vs 1.8L what is this!!

Wah, a stupid don't even know what is handling, came here to talk about handling to us, what a funny stupid fellow!!! Go back learn more before coming here talk rubbish!