Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Channel To Complain On Peugeot

• Please log in to reply

magpie9

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

magpie9

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
QUOTE (zerachiel @ Jun 24 2011, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont give up,it is your right as a consumer,and it is your right to complain through proper channel,do update us on your problem,anyway,these people might send some legal stuff to "frighten" you,telling you that your action of posting ur problems online can tarnish their so called good reputation sterb324.gif ,whatever it is,dont give up smile_wink.gif

anyway,where did you complain ? which govt department ? if they keep on pushing things,do submit an "online aduan" to Biro Pengaduan Awam at Jabatan Perdana Menteri's website,they will "accelerate" things up,and you will get a better response happy.gif

Anyway i am just telling the truth about my car.... If my car does not have problem i will give it a thumbs up. I know every car has their own problem but if the problem is fixed within an acceptable timeframe then i still can accept it. Now it has been a year and the problem still persist. I send in my car last tuesday, till today still in SC. How to tolerate when everytime you send your car and they need to take 2 weeks to get your car back and that does not guarantee the problem has been fixed. Other than that everytime i get the car back sure my grey leather seat will be changing its colour to dark grey then i will need to spend hours washing and polish it back.

i have already report it to e-aduan and thanks for the govt department you suggested. I will check it out
Malaysians All Time Investment
http://www.silverformalaysia.com/

magpie9

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

magpie9

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Jun 24 2011, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I not own a Lion but I had a bad experience with my SC

Already file a case with tribunal , manage to win the case but the president retract the award. Asking to settle out side first.

Seem like the company really hesitated to layan my demand and I'll back to tribunal coz I was been told that I'm freely to file a case again with my problem cannot be solve.

Hi Mikasa,

Thanks for the details, i will follow your foot steps.

magpie9

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

magpie9

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Just got my car back yesterday evening (after 14 days in SC). i cant comment much as i just driving it a day. The only thing i can comment is the whole car leather seat is dirty like shit. I think you guys who has the dark Grey leather better clean it before u seat on it because the colour is dark and you cant see it but mine is light grey so i see it clearly. i think i need a few weeks to test. Below are the few item have been changed:-

1) Steering column
2) Upper engine mounting --> According to SC this is the root cause
3) All door chrome frames (outside) --> According to SC this is to fix the door squeaking noise.

but i just notice my engine cover start to leak oil again. The last change of engine cover was around 2 months ago.

pohkwan

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

pohkwan

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
I’m very disappointed with Peugeot ability in solving my car air conditional filter system, wind leaking, noised and wheel balancing problems. It has only been 3 weeks from the date that I first collected my Peugeot 408 from the Peugeot Melaka Branch but I have sent my car to the aforementioned service centre for a total of 8 times. I will not feel so disappointed with Peugeot if Peugeot technicians are capable to fix and resolve the problems that were discovered from the supposing BRAND NEW CAR from Peugeot. Therefore, I am writing this email to request action from the Headquarters as I found it useless to return back to Peugeot Melaka again. Listed below are the matters that are not resolved by the Peugeot Melaka for your further action:-

1. 5 July 2013 – I collected my new car and the same times I found my car Air Recirculation system was not work properly (it can’t filter the smell from outside) and the steeling was shake and whole car was vibrated while the speed reach 110KMJ – 130 KMJ
2. 8 July – my car was broke down when I tried drove back to Melaka.
3. 10 July – I sent my car for repaired for those problems but it was failed.
4. After few times repaired but same problem still occurs and found that driver seat was moving while I drove and wind leaking and noised on driver side.
5. 25 July – the 6th times I sent for fixed and services my car but unfortunately your services centre failed to solved it
6. 8 August - today my car breakdown again to celebrating Hari Raya !and I still waiting for help from Peugeot Service centre after 2 hours waiting..

It’s getting frustrating due to my new car only collected 3 weeks times but total 8 times my car sent to your workshop for repairing and I can’t seem Peugeot Car have any efficiency for solving problem, Safety, Quality control and QC Check.

Beginning I trust on Peugeot have better quality than others Asian car but this is my first experience to drive Peugeot Car and that make me lose the trust on your brand.

They pump a full talk petrol for my car collected date, but now I almost paid 2 tank of petrol for your service centre to test my car then can’t solved my problem

I will not tolerate any more of Peugeot inefficiencies. I damn regret to bought Peugeot car, I should buy Asian car or even Proton car is much more better. at least we no need paid for RM110K bought the suffer !

an advise for whom looking a new car, DONT BUY PEUGEOT!!!

blackie206

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

blackie206

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
I am also from Melaka and the sc here indeed lack of the skill. Even normal service also can't do well. I would rather go all the way to Muar to service my car. They are more professional and more helpful when something happens. But again Peugeot got the worst customer service in the whole industry especially their stupid customer careline and I could not understand why can't they get a more professional team to handle it. My advise will also like yours, avoid Peugeot at all cost unless they improve their customer service quality.

QUOTE (pohkwan @ Aug 8 2013, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I’m very disappointed with Peugeot ability in solving my car air conditional filter system, wind leaking, noised and wheel balancing problems. It has only been 3 weeks from the date that I first collected my Peugeot 408 from the Peugeot Melaka Branch but I have sent my car to the aforementioned service centre for a total of 8 times. I will not feel so disappointed with Peugeot if Peugeot technicians are capable to fix and resolve the problems that were discovered from the supposing BRAND NEW CAR from Peugeot. Therefore, I am writing this email to request action from the Headquarters as I found it useless to return back to Peugeot Melaka again. Listed below are the matters that are not resolved by the Peugeot Melaka for your further action:-

1. 5 July 2013 – I collected my new car and the same times I found my car Air Recirculation system was not work properly (it can’t filter the smell from outside) and the steeling was shake and whole car was vibrated while the speed reach 110KMJ – 130 KMJ
2. 8 July – my car was broke down when I tried drove back to Melaka.
3. 10 July – I sent my car for repaired for those problems but it was failed.
4. After few times repaired but same problem still occurs and found that driver seat was moving while I drove and wind leaking and noised on driver side.
5. 25 July – the 6th times I sent for fixed and services my car but unfortunately your services centre failed to solved it
6. 8 August - today my car breakdown again to celebrating Hari Raya !and I still waiting for help from Peugeot Service centre after 2 hours waiting..

It’s getting frustrating due to my new car only collected 3 weeks times but total 8 times my car sent to your workshop for repairing and I can’t seem Peugeot Car have any efficiency for solving problem, Safety, Quality control and QC Check.

Beginning I trust on Peugeot have better quality than others Asian car but this is my first experience to drive Peugeot Car and that make me lose the trust on your brand.

They pump a full talk petrol for my car collected date, but now I almost paid 2 tank of petrol for your service centre to test my car then can’t solved my problem

I will not tolerate any more of Peugeot inefficiencies. I damn regret to bought Peugeot car, I should buy Asian car or even Proton car is much more better. at least we no need paid for RM110K bought the suffer !

an advise for whom looking a new car, DONT BUY PEUGEOT!!!

pohkwan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

pohkwan

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (blackie206 @ Aug 10 2013, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also from Melaka and the sc here indeed lack of the skill. Even normal service also can't do well. I would rather go all the way to Muar to service my car. They are more professional and more helpful when something happens. But again Peugeot got the worst customer service in the whole industry especially their stupid customer careline and I could not understand why can't they get a more professional team to handle it. My advise will also like yours, avoid Peugeot at all cost unless they improve their customer service quality.

but all is under NAZA group, we don't have any channel can complaint until Peugeot International, I tried sent before but no feedback. I consider use the legal way to fight with Peugeot Malaysia, asked for refund full amount + bank interest + my losses and another fees charge. I read a news it was same situation and the owner won and get to payback RM200K.

http://star-motoring...vehicles,-.aspx

ckl050877

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (pohkwan @ Aug 12 2013, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but all is under NAZA group, we don't have any channel can complaint until Peugeot International, I tried sent before but no feedback. I consider use the legal way to fight with Peugeot Malaysia, asked for refund full amount + bank interest + my losses and another fees charge. I read a news it was same situation and the owner won and get to payback RM200K.

Yes, you may able to do it (not 100%). But you must ready to pay the lawyer fee once you lose. even if you win, get ready to spend time and energy and it may affect your works. I believe if you are driving this model, your career must be at certain level.

alphawolf

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
Best method to force Naza to act is to create bad publicity for their cars. FB is the best way, as with Twitter. Naza had spent too much money on advertisement but not enough on training and customer service..

I am working for a developer and my management will usually sh*t bricks when people complains about them in FB or Twitter..

blackie206

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

blackie206

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
before doing that, how about trying to send your car to the sc in muar? i would say they are more professional and more readily to help. although the journey is around 1 hour from melaka but if they can help you to identify the problem, it is definitely better than going through all the tedious legal process. finally, if they are also unable to do anything, then i am sure legal way is the only way.

QUOTE (pohkwan @ Aug 12 2013, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Breadman

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
QUOTE (blackie206 @ Aug 13 2013, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
before doing that, how about trying to send your car to the sc in muar?

Is it the dealer Ang Leng in Muar?
"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)