Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Waja 1.8x Ecu And Cobra Immobilizer Prob

• Please log in to reply

arechor

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

arechor

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
i have switch my tyre to 17 inch...maybe cannot achive that fc anymore hahaha...i only achive 13km/l when using petronas 97.if using 95 cannot achive that fc plus the ride not as smooth as using 97

turnip

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:05 AM

turnip

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
QUOTE (kelvinhunt @ May 20 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Friends,

Fortunately my car has a new ECU (Sagem) and immobilizer module (Cobra) which was purchased and has been successfully revived. The current issue is whether it will behave like it was prior to this breakdown.

Hopefully any of you out there is willing to venture deeper into the current situation as this as if possible perform a temporary bypass until parts is made available (or if you're happy without the immo then it is also fine!)

But the main thing is we should have parts network which is reasonably priced and efficient delivery to minimise our troubles during situations such as this.

Anyway total repair cost is estimated less than RM2k which covers parts, courier, travelling and etc.

What it does not include is my pain and all the troubles that has occured!

Now hopefully my TCU (siemens) does not give way as it too has been showing some funny symptoms such as the indication was jumping from 'D','N','L', 'R' and etc.

This happens when the engine is hot i.e. during jam situation or idling with not much air ventilation.

Hopefully that does not come quickly as I can be affording a high monthly repair expenditure.

Hopefully all of you out there have fun driving your 1.8's

p.s. Anyone out there knows where can I get my rear sunshade replaced with the similar type (1.8X) which was quite helpful when it was functioning.

Regards
KH

PM me for new Sagem ECU(version A) and Siemans TCU for Waja 1.8. smile_approve.gif

Got some on my hands."siapa cepat dia dapat".
as a human you must seek for the truth

Waja 1.8X
Engine : F4P 771 auto(same as Renault Laguna II)
Spark plug : Should be the default "Champion RFC 87YCL opening 0.9" but using some cheapo spark plugs now =_="
Fuel System : Sagem S2000
Torque (x / o.min) : 170Nm/3750
Top speed (km / h) : 198
0-100 km / h (sec) : 11
Air Filter : Stock(gonna change to K&N as recommended by brother Arazakmy)