Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

No More Dealing With Bermaz Glenmarie

• Please log in to reply

kenso

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (mazdays @ Jun 6 2011, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to hear that =( But not all SA is like that.. hope you able to get your M8 asap... as far as i know all stock for M8 is finished or ALMOST =(

I agree. Not all SAs are like that (although I can tell you 90% of the car industry SAs are full of crap and if the SA is a female, the prettier they are, the shittier the service!). I've had bad experiences dealing with the SAs in Bermaz, Glenmarie but the ones in Puchong are so much friendlier. If I have to buy a Mazda, I'll go to Bandar Puteri anytime

alankkwong

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Jun 7 2011, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. Not all SAs are like that (although I can tell you 90% of the car industry and if the SA is a female, the prettier they are, the shittier the service!). I've had bad experiences dealing with the SAs in Bermaz, Glenmarie but the ones in Puchong are so much friendlier. If I have to buy a Mazda, I'll go to Bandar Puteri anytime

Buy laa.... what are you waiting for???
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

kenso

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Jun 7 2011, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Buy laa.... what are you waiting for???

The price to drop? smile_clown.gif

williaml

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Pricing wise, Mazda is not the lowest among others, but value for money.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

chongsw

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:05 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Jun 7 2011, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pricing wise, Mazda is not the lowest among others, but value for money.

ZOOM ZOOM...

This I agree. My 1st Gen Mazda 6, bought in Feb, 2006. Only engine mounting was changed during warranty period.... smile_thumbup.gif

chongsw

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Jun 6 2011, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Almost every car salesman are bullshitters and the worse part is that.... they believe their own bullshit...

Two of Mazda car sales man I believe are giving great service. One is Daniel Sim @ Mazda, PJ. I bought my Mazda from him. Send me to JPJ for car registration number, send me to car tinting shop with discount and etc. Personalise service. The other one is William @ Mazda, Jalan Ampang.

williaml

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:49 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Bro chong, long time no see, how's life smile_tongue.gif ?

By the way, I'm not longer in Ampang, had moved other branch.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

chongsw

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Jun 25 2011, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro chong, long time no see, how's life smile_tongue.gif ?

By the way, I'm not longer in Ampang, had moved other branch.

ZOOM ZOOM...

Haha.... I'm good William. Where are you now. Hope to look for you yum char.... Oh... you are now in Plaza Berjaya. Very easy to go there. I can go there yum char with taking Monorel... smile_tongue.gif

williaml

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Haha, welcome welcome! My next door is a mamak restaurant and 30m away is Starbuck coffee, so come over for yum cha. smile_tongue.gif

ZOOM ZOOM...

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

alankkwong

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
QUOTE (chongsw @ Jun 24 2011, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two of Mazda car sales man I believe are giving great service. One is Daniel Sim @ Mazda, PJ. I bought my Mazda from him. Send me to JPJ for car registration number, send me to car tinting shop with discount and etc. Personalise service. The other one is William @ Mazda, Jalan Ampang.

smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!