Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Nissan Teana !

• Please log in to reply

nazcar

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:31 AM

nazcar

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Nissan Teana really looked lovely and elegant when I saw it yesterday. Comes with similar cvt engine so not really new. Push button start also.
Feel very confortable. Spacious feel except I dun't no why the auto gear stick in park position is so close to the front button.
I do not think it is spacious as current Camry but at least nicer than current Honda Accord for sure.
But I was disappointed with the leg room.There was a 5ft 6ins person at the front and a 5ft 11ins man at the back seat. Knees was touching!! I came away likeing the nice saleswoman. I got her number etc etc. The ride feels very good. Cornering is as good as a typical japanese car, just not the same as a German car. In Singapore, there are many cops around to ensure people get caught for speeding or arrested immediately for reckless driving in the daytime especially so very hard to go over 100. Malaysia is a better testing ground because almost no cops on the road and so much freedom to drive like a lunatic there.

At the moment I am still thinking. I don't like the Sylphy because of the shitty elec steering and also the cockroach body styling (the Honda CRV also look like cockroach / bullfrog) which is why I never bought them. Teana look much better but I still worried about the legroom mostly.

Just my test drive impressions. smile_approve.gif
PEOPLES ACTION PARTY

TheGunner

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (nazcar @ Nov 26 2010, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nissan Teana really looked lovely and elegant when I saw it yesterday. Comes with similar cvt engine so not really new. Push button start also.
Feel very confortable. Spacious feel except I dun't no why the auto gear stick in park position is so close to the front button.
I do not think it is spacious as current Camry but at least nicer than current Honda Accord for sure.
But I was disappointed with the leg room.There was a 5ft 6ins person at the front and a 5ft 11ins man at the back seat. Knees was touching!! I came away likeing the nice saleswoman. I got her number etc etc. The ride feels very good. Cornering is as good as a typical japanese car, just not the same as a German car. In Singapore, there are many cops around to ensure people get caught for speeding or arrested immediately for reckless driving in the daytime especially so very hard to go over 100. Malaysia is a better testing ground because almost no cops on the road and so much freedom to drive like a lunatic there.

At the moment I am still thinking. I don't like the Sylphy because of the shitty elec steering and also the cockroach body styling (the Honda CRV also look like cockroach / bullfrog) which is why I never bought them. Teana look much better but I still worried about the legroom mostly.

Just my test drive impressions. smile_approve.gif

Hey! You like the car or the salesgirl la? smile_big.gif

If you hate electric power steering, you will be pleased to know that the Teana uses hydraulic power steering.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner