Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Hyundai Avante (2.0) Vs. Kia Forte (2.0)

• Please log in to reply

zel3875

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

zel3875

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
QUOTE (multipla @ Jun 8 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, now that we've somewhat finished discussing the cars here....now, lets discussed about the models (girls) who are with the two brands...hehehe!

Yea... the girl at left of forte looks like Rita Rudani smile_tongue.gif

jayraptor

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:27 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
Informer,
Hahaha, agree. Yes, maybe should get Korean hottest singer group Wondergirls to promote Hyundai/Kia. I saw several youngsters kept singing that song "I want noboby nobody but you" maybe can add Forte or Avante to the lyrics. Sure sell well one with Wondergirls dancing and singing near the Forte/Avante.

Back then Altis 2001 ads used Ricky Martin and Vios 2003 ads used Britney Spears. So, Avante/Forte can use Wondergirls.

Informer

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Jun 10 2010, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Informer,
Hahaha, agree. Yes, maybe should get Korean hottest singer group Wondergirls to promote Hyundai/Kia. I saw several youngsters kept singing that song "I want noboby nobody but you" maybe can add Forte or Avante to the lyrics. Sure sell well one with Wondergirls dancing and singing near the Forte/Avante.

Back then Altis 2001 ads used Ricky Martin and Vios 2003 ads used Britney Spears. So, Avante/Forte can use Wondergirls.

Only in my dreams... schla17.gif
Every-time I visit a Hyundai Showroom, some beauty Korean look-alike girls will open the door for me with a smile... 246.gif
(not necessarily sexy)
If this become a reality, every week, showrooms will be jam pack with visitors and potential buyers...
Such scene only exist in Hotels, Spa's especially in countries like Indonesia, Thailand, etc...
and Korean Showrooms should do the same... 059.gif
It's a ridiculous idea... but dreams do become reality... smile_big.gif
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

Chonghl

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:09 AM

Chonghl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
I totally disagree that we judge the car base on year design. Look Lamborghini, even after 20 years it's still looks attractive. Forte more for young exec and current Avante more on mutual and manager level. Of course new Avante will wins both model. Looks elegance and smart.

HazriJB

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:37 AM

HazriJB

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Forte is CKD
Avante is CBU

don't you think quality of CBU is much much EXCELLENCE compared to CKD?

fox68

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

fox68

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
QUOTE (HazriJB @ Dec 4 2010, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forte is CKD
Avante is CBU

don't you think quality of CBU is much much EXCELLENCE compared to CKD?

Aiks, since when is Forte CKD'd? Rebadging like our first 3000 Inspira is not CKD, yah? smile_tongue.gif If Forte is assembled in Gurun, think prices will drop even further..making it more affordable.

HazriJB

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

HazriJB

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
QUOTE (fox68 @ Dec 5 2010, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiks, since when is Forte CKD'd? Rebadging like our first 3000 Inspira is not CKD, yah? smile_tongue.gif If Forte is assembled in Gurun, think prices will drop even further..making it more affordable.

but why the badge change to Naza not Kia for Forte ?

and why Hyundai didn't change to Inokom for its Avante?

Chonghl

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

Chonghl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
QUOTE (HazriJB @ Dec 5 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but why the badge change to Naza not Kia for Forte ?

and why Hyundai didn't change to Inokom for its Avante?

All this due to politic issue and try to conned Malaysian hard earn money.
They just change the rim, tire and badge, then claim this car are "Local Build", so they can enjoy lower tax and sell it like a hot cake.

No point to argue whether CKB or CBU is better build quality, just test drive and sit inside, then judge by your own good feels will do. smile_approve.gif