Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Toyota Vios Drive Shaft Problem

• Please log in to reply

jasonnn

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

jasonnn

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
can advise me which external workshop u guys goes too?
my car making noise when making turns, and car is already 7 years old Vios.
-jason-

profkaizen

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (jasonnn @ Aug 10 2011, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can advise me which external workshop u guys goes too?
my car making noise when making turns, and car is already 7 years old Vios.

If you are staying in the Klang valley, you may use try my capable mechanic Mr Chia [012-3770133] his workshop is located in Sunway PJS area.

mechcon

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

mechcon

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
I had a Tyre punctured at Jalan Segambut Dalam due to some bastard throw industrial big nail all over the place in front some shop and I has to send in my vios repaired at one tyre shop at Jalan Segambut Dalam, the shop is next to a corner foods store, cant really remember the name of the shop, but it is along the same street of toyota and bmw service center.

The mechanic has conned me to changed my drive shaft which are not having any issue but just the coil that hold the rims that making some noise, he has taken off my original drive shaft and replaced with a OEM Made in Taiwan for RM750. He has taken my original toyota drive shaft and today after a year, the drive shaft is making noise now and if I had to change to original toyota drive shaft it is going to cost me a lot of money.

Please beware of the shop, the mechanics is a chinese, small body size and around 45-50 years old.