Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

widham

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

widham

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (dcspeed @ Jul 17 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
finally, my elysion got the mugen + fabulous bodykit installed...

some photos to share...

Front Mugen kit

the door also look bigger

I think the rear looks better than the front...

spent almost 4 hours+ to finish the job...

Need to recommend something to fellow members as well, just bought this DAD Garson widen rear mirror with blink blink crystal on my Elysion... it definitely look better than our original rear mirror, now I can have a bigger view for the rear passengers... furthermore, it give you the VIP blink blink look...

More products info on http://www.garson.co...rror_index.html

Next thing to get will be muffler... it look weird when there is an empty hole on my left bumper... haha...

regards,
DC

Greetings, widham from JB.

Nice body kit bro,

It will look better with sport spring. Try Tanabe , only cost RM1680 @ ERA Maju JB.
took 2 months to arrive ARO.

dcspeed

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

dcspeed

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
hi bro widham, thanks for your comments.

I guess you must be from JB since you know ERA MAJU at Tmn Desa Jaya, actually I am regular there and "Siao Qiang" one of the supervisor there serve me whenever I am there... I bought my previous SSR Type C wheels + Toyo T1R tyres for my previous ride from Era Maju. Most of my gang went there for rims + tyres...

Since you are from JB, I guess you should able to see few more Elysion with similar bodykits like mine (or maybe you are one of them) hehehe... I ordered the kits from Scorpionkits... also nearby Era Maju, you can ask Siao Qiang bring you there since ah Lim from Scorpionkits custom the SuperGT RE-AMIYA Widebody for his RX7...

hope can meet you one day when I visit JB...

thanks!

widham

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

widham

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (dcspeed @ Aug 13 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi bro widham, thanks for your comments.

I guess you must be from JB since you know ERA MAJU at Tmn Desa Jaya, actually I am regular there and "Siao Qiang" one of the supervisor there serve me whenever I am there... I bought my previous SSR Type C wheels + Toyo T1R tyres for my previous ride from Era Maju. Most of my gang went there for rims + tyres...

Since you are from JB, I guess you should able to see few more Elysion with similar bodykits like mine (or maybe you are one of them) hehehe... I ordered the kits from Scorpionkits... also nearby Era Maju, you can ask Siao Qiang bring you there since ah Lim from Scorpionkits custom the SuperGT RE-AMIYA Widebody for his RX7...

hope can meet you one day when I visit JB...

thanks!

Hi dc,

ur rite, self from pasir gudang,
been to scorpionkit johor jaya, but decided not to intall it coz i prefer
sports lower rim. I installed the Only spoiler though.

My ride is basic ely DRB RR1 2.4L - cant wait/search for better specs coz it was almost RAYA last year.
but I gained from "2006" made.

just want to show off with my AV - smile_blush.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• 13082010082.jpg

msaief

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:00 AM

msaief

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi all elysion members

I'm Mohamad from Putrajaya. Just bought used Eli 2004/2008 one month ago. Hope to share some useful information about Ely from you guys. Thank you. biggrin.gif

Mohamad
019-9009234

leongts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Hello msaief,

Welcome. And congrats on your purchase. Got the Ely in time for your upcoming Raya eh? smile_big.gif Learning is a 2 way process; we hope to learn from you too. Hope you could join us in future TTs.

Is yours a 2.4 or 3.0? What's the trim level? Please come in more and help enliven this forum. smile_tongue.gif

Regards.

chewah

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

chewah

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi all,

Got my Ely 2.4 year 2005 last 3 days. White in color, such a beautiful machine. Bought it in Kemaman and now living in Kerteh. If I have a chance to go to KL, we may go TT together hopefully. Still meddling around with the InterNavi to discover which function we can use. See u all guys.... trink28.gif

Che Wah

leongts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
QUOTE (chewah @ Aug 27 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

Got my Ely 2.4 year 2005 last 3 days. White in color, such a beautiful machine. Bought it in Kemaman and now living in Kerteh. If I have a chance to go to KL, we may go TT together hopefully. Still meddling around with the InterNavi to discover which function we can use. See u all guys.... trink28.gif

Welcome friend,

Congrats on your new purchase. Do drop us a note in advance when you plan to drive over. We will try to accommodate.

If you're trying the functions, yes, a lot of options. But you will run out of luck trying to clone the harddisk as it is written in unknown format; not microsoft not linux. smile_tongue.gif Tried that b4 to no success.

Regards.

chewah

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

chewah

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Aug 28 2010, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome friend,

Congrats on your new purchase. Do drop us a note in advance when you plan to drive over. We will try to accommodate.

If you're trying the functions, yes, a lot of options. But you will run out of luck trying to clone the harddisk as it is written in unknown format; not microsoft not linux. smile_tongue.gif Tried that b4 to no success.

Regards.

Actually, what I really want is to use the Bluetooth function with hp, having that is good enough. But I don't know Japanese. Anyone successfully did this care to show the steps? TQ
Che Wah

warblad3

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

warblad3

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
hi there. i just known this dedicated group for ely lover.

i have mine white purchase dec 2007, model dba-rr12.4litre single power door, no sunroof smile_sad.gif

but im ok with it. i love my ely allot. i live in bandar tun hussien onn cheras.

had anyone here face with disaprearing act for the reverse camera ( in reverse gear of course ) & the tv display also do same trick.

i had face this issue several month now, had sent it to honda speciallist ( honda distrubutor malaysia ) in pudu for check up.
the doctor erase the error code on his pc

error code :

srs air bags
power door
abs
batery

all above actually had no issue as physically.

but the camera still do some trick again on me when reversing from time to time again

had a pro ( sun way ) check underneath the dashboard & also disassemble it to have trough out check on wire leaks.
found nothing.

i love my ely, why ely merajuk?

by the way love the modulo bodykitt. but got no time to put. shugs....

warblad3

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

warblad3

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (warblad3 @ Aug 28 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there. i just known this dedicated group for ely lover.

i have mine white purchase dec 2007, model dba-rr12.4litre single power door, no sunroof smile_sad.gif

but im ok with it. i love my ely allot. i live in bandar tun hussien onn cheras.

had anyone here face with disaprearing act for the reverse camera ( in reverse gear of course ) & the tv display also do same trick.

i had face this issue several month now, had sent it to honda speciallist ( honda distrubutor malaysia ) in pudu for check up.
the doctor erase the error code on his pc

error code :

srs air bags
power door
abs
batery

all above actually had no issue as physically.

but the camera still do some trick again on me when reversing from time to time again

had a pro ( sun way ) check underneath the dashboard & also disassemble it to have trough out check on wire leaks.
found nothing.

i love my ely, why ely merajuk?

by the way love the modulo bodykitt. but got no time to put. shugs....

ayak! wrong chasis.

mine also DRB RR1 2.4L

waaa me so envy didnt find this earlier. could join you'll TT