Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

leongts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:00 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
All bros/sis,

Anyone interested for a meetup aka TT session? Time and venue are flexible and up for suggestion, in fact any suggestions welcomed.

Date : 18 December 2010
Time : Preferably morning?
Venue: Up for suggestions (best if have large ample parking space)
E.g. 1. BurgerKing/KFC at Shah Alam Stadium
2. McDonald's Bandar Sri Damasara
3. Cova Suite, Kota Damansara
4. McDonald's Subang SS15
5. PJ area ??

Regards.

wka

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:18 PM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Nov 24 2010, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All bros/sis,

Anyone interested for a meetup aka TT session? Time and venue are flexible and up for suggestion, in fact any suggestions welcomed.

5. PJ area ??
6. Kesas Highway R&R (either way near at Awan R&R)

Regards.

Prefer Saturday Morning.

dred

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

dred

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
Thanks....will check it out.

leongts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
QUOTE (wka @ Nov 24 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prefer Saturday Morning.

Bro Roselan58 also prefer Sat morning too......Any suggestion on better venue?

Regards.

kwcheong

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:59 PM

kwcheong

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Nov 24 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello dred,

The recall description says that it was due to the fastening bolts of the pump. So if you can, get the SA to bring the car with you to where br.dcspeed serviced his car, that guy has the Honda diagnostic machine to read if there is any error logged in the car's ECU and TCU.

Then decide on the warranty after the diagnostic. If everything is clean, up to you to take the extended warranty. If not clean, change to another unit or take up the warranty.... I wonder if the diagnostic unit can read the true total mileage done by the car. I don't trust the reading on the odometer.

Regards.

kwcheong

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

kwcheong

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Nov 24 2010, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All bros/sis,

5. PJ area ??

Regards.

Hi Leong.

Am still in Spore bit sad can't join this TT. BTW last week I bought some items here, front break pad sgd95 & rear break pad sgd50, front disc rotor sgd330,rotor rear dics rotor sgd320, fuel pump filter sgd95 & 10 liters of AFTZ1 sgd90. Am not sure about the price back in KL.
Any bros looking for parts? Glad to help out if it is cheaper here.
cheongfrancis@gmail.com
cheers

chanmh

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:15 PM

chanmh

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (panthera @ Sep 10 2010, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Travies,

My wife just got the Elysion from USF - 2.4L and i was looking out for some info on the navi system when i came across this forum. We had checked out Estima prior to this and i must say that the build quality for the Elysion is far better. And its brand new.

Ours dont come with a cruise control, not sure if others do. No 2nd row LCD too nor the Power rear door. Hope you're not discouraged by now.

Fuel consumption so far is about 7-8km/l - i topped up $125 full tank, close to about 60 litres and did about 468km before refueling at the last quarter tank mark. 55ltrs was the next tank. Cant say its got good consumption but its 2.4L and we wouldnt have gotten anything that size with a smaller engine. In hind sight, we might consider the 3L if we knew there was one as those has got all the tech you find on the website.

Dont get me wrong, the car is pretty loaded too, but not with the front sensors, VSA and Cruise control but everything else is in it. I dont think there is a USB point, but from what i know, you can get a PC Card for an SD or Compact Flash to upload media. There is a Hard Disk Drive, i guess its HDD?? but i'm not sure of its capacity. Whatever CD i load up so far has been recorded and i dont need it a second time since its all in a jukebox.

The radio frequency wont go above 900mhz but i guess that's normal for JDM imports. Heard even a booster may not help much since its dependant on location and the quality is bad if you ever get reception - perhaps, someone can comment otherwise. But today, i accidently hit the TV function and managed to get HitzFM or Mix Fm - either one of it, a Chinese Station and a Hindi one too. but that was all there is.

I wished we had researched more before the purchase but my wife had interests in the VW GTI before she delivered our baby boy, when her outlook took a 180 degree turn. So above are a few observations for you prior to your purchase and one more feedback - thought the soundproofing isnt great (but i never test drove an estima nor any MPV either) - suggest you test drive it cuz we didnt as the decision was made based on getting a brand new, good looking and superb interior quality MPV for the kids. It might have to do with those Yoko Aspec which it came with - and i hope its so.

The blue hue on the dials are not there (not a bad thing though) and will take it back to USF for service and fix after Raya. But all else works like a new car should.

So, the bad - soundproofing and soft handling (should be able to be fixed with aftermarket shocks)
And the good - brand new, pretty loaded, better looking MPV and great build quality on the interior.

Hope the above helps and good luck with your purchase.

BTW, can anyone help to point me to a place that can change the Navi to English? Read on earlier thread but didnt exactly read how and where it could be done.

Thanks and Selamat Hari Raya!

hulky

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:29 AM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi all Elysion owners or enquirers. I am happy to find this forum as i am sure we can all benefit for our elysion models.

I just bought a new Elysion 2.4 silver colour Honda Prestige. fpr 190k I have test drive the other Elysion before at Hi com and i have confident about this car. btw, i managed to bargain for a extra TV monitor for the middle of the car and ask for a choice in the number plate numbers and a front sensor.

The U turn is excellent compared to my current- trading off soon Senera 2.0 2005 model. Plus the noise level at high speed is alot quiter i notice. Cant wait to get the car yet still waiting for the loan and road tax approval. hope to get it in a weeks time. I will get more details about it then and hope to share it here.

at the mean time, look forward to reading and sharing more here in the future.

regards,

Tob

hulky

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
QUOTE (panthera @ Sep 10 2010, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Travies,

My wife just got the Elysion from USF - 2.4L and i was looking out for some info on the navi system when i came across this forum. We had checked out Estima prior to this and i must say that the build quality for the Elysion is far better. And its brand new.

Ours dont come with a cruise control, not sure if others do. No 2nd row LCD too nor the Power rear door. Hope you're not discouraged by now.

Fuel consumption so far is about 7-8km/l - i topped up $125 full tank, close to about 60 litres and did about 468km before refueling at the last quarter tank mark. 55ltrs was the next tank. Cant say its got good consumption but its 2.4L and we wouldnt have gotten anything that size with a smaller engine. In hind sight, we might consider the 3L if we knew there was one as those has got all the tech you find on the website.

Dont get me wrong, the car is pretty loaded too, but not with the front sensors, VSA and Cruise control but everything else is in it. I dont think there is a USB point, but from what i know, you can get a PC Card for an SD or Compact Flash to upload media. There is a Hard Disk Drive, i guess its HDD?? but i'm not sure of its capacity. Whatever CD i load up so far has been recorded and i dont need it a second time since its all in a jukebox.

The radio frequency wont go above 900mhz but i guess that's normal for JDM imports. Heard even a booster may not help much since its dependant on location and the quality is bad if you ever get reception - perhaps, someone can comment otherwise. But today, i accidently hit the TV function and managed to get HitzFM or Mix Fm - either one of it, a Chinese Station and a Hindi one too. but that was all there is.

I wished we had researched more before the purchase but my wife had interests in the VW GTI before she delivered our baby boy, when her outlook took a 180 degree turn. So above are a few observations for you prior to your purchase and one more feedback - thought the soundproofing isnt great (but i never test drove an estima nor any MPV either) - suggest you test drive it cuz we didnt as the decision was made based on getting a brand new, good looking and superb interior quality MPV for the kids. It might have to do with those Yoko Aspec which it came with - and i hope its so.

The blue hue on the dials are not there (not a bad thing though) and will take it back to USF for service and fix after Raya. But all else works like a new car should.

So, the bad - soundproofing and soft handling (should be able to be fixed with aftermarket shocks)
And the good - brand new, pretty loaded, better looking MPV and great build quality on the interior.

Hope the above helps and good luck with your purchase.

BTW, can anyone help to point me to a place that can change the Navi to English? Read on earlier thread but didnt exactly read how and where it could be done.

Thanks and Selamat Hari Raya!

hi mate, there is a contact of a person call Ian Sia in this website. sounds like he's the man ur looking for. http://www.cbt.com.m...ry-and-mobility

hulky

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:04 PM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Cant wait to get this silver prestige soon. apparent the price dropped for the prestige model is because there is still 50 units in stock whereas the elysion full spec has 10 units left for 2008 model. I consider it a bargain for the prestige as it is price at 265k OTR but becos of poor sales and end of year now its gone down to 190k. I like the black or white colour body but we option for the Silver mainly becos the interior for the black or white is walnut panel and beige interior. Whereas the Silver is the only one that is Black panel and Black interior. Ideal if you have kids like me. somewhat i prefer this shape to the elysion range becos of the aggressive eyes and side back light looking like a bmw x6. However the full red light on the backside is questionable to personal taste. When i first saw it it looked like Knight Rider MPV from the back! Wasnt attracted to it first and much prefer the elysion model fine slim light. Then again i have grown to like the prestige back after awhile.

The japan spec for the Prestige is called a S type. Its the basic entry the other two range is called SE and HDD. The one they sale at USF is S spec. hence the removal of the joystick controller at the middle.
The rest of the features are the same as the Elysion apart from the wiper which is normal compared to the elysion which is alot cooler like the honda civic wiper style.

The japan spec alloy is 16in, wonder why all the msia import ones are 17in. This i will not complaint abut tongue.gif

The blue dial colour is stantard on this car much like the high end bmw's which is a one up compared to the same model full spec elysion which dont know why only comes with normal white dials.

The Prestige DVD/CD player is touch screen and i manage to get the sales guy Jacky to play me a dvd. the sounds and quality is good enough however the player is made in china so dont know how long it will last!! As i mention before on my previous post i hassle the sales guy to add an extra montior for me in the 2rd row ceiling and made sure the main monitor will play the same dvd at the same time. He couldnt promise me the size and it definitely be a china brand. I will update this when i finally get the car and do my tests on the monitor and maybe some photos...

Attached Thumbnails

• 0d7a7193d070985e44b74db84dd8fadb.jpg
  • 01_l.jpg