Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Anyone Service His/her Pug At Geotauto Pj?

• Please log in to reply

MASsenger

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (vediaz @ Jun 5 2013, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nasim is practicing "habis madu, sepah dibuang"... GeoAuto and KS good alternative... Independent also... They have soul than Nasim...

So many complaints on Geoauto,how do you conclude as good alternative?

I've done one service at Geoauto and wasn't impressed with them. Front desk guy just could not understand the word 'adaptive gearbox'. None of my issues solved!

The REALdeal

tomtom

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

tomtom

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
Was there for my first time service (nearly 2 yrs ago). Had a good look of their shop and how they treat customers & their cars. Never went back there for my subsequent services.

victorhoh

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

victorhoh

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
QUOTE (tomtom @ Jun 13 2013, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was there for my first time service (nearly 2 yrs ago). Had a good look of their shop and how they treat customers & their cars. Never went back there for my subsequent services.

honestly, 2 years ago their service was still good, even though the SA (there was only one SA besides the boss) could be a bit *you-know-what* at times.

paperone

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
WHo's the front desk? Seriously I think addressing them as Service Advisor is not really appropriate. One of them, who was my service advisor at Geotauto actually told me he don't really bother because he have another work outside with another independent centre fixing car.

victorhoh

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

victorhoh

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
QUOTE (paperone @ Jun 13 2013, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHo's the front desk? Seriously I think addressing them as Service Advisor is not really appropriate. One of them, who was my service advisor at Geotauto actually told me he don't really bother because he have another work outside with another independent centre fixing car.

Last time where got front desk/back desk one? Basically there was only one guy besides the boss that interacts with customers (take your car key, collect payment, etc), unless you went to the garage and talk to the mechanics.

paperone

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (victorhoh @ Jun 13 2013, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last time where got front desk/back desk one? Basically there was only one guy besides the boss that interacts with customers (take your car key, collect payment, etc), unless you went to the garage and talk to the mechanics.

Well i guess the bigger they grow, productivity also goes down. When I was there, I notice lots of drama including service advisor not even remembering which car is under his service, then they go finger pointing each other and say its not his or the other colleague's. Until finally a long argument, the first person who point finger finally say...oh yea. Mr. XXX car, yes its under me.

Very entertaining.

benthewen

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

benthewen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
seriously? it's that bad? I don't know... been going there since I got my lion 3 years ago and can't say I have anything to complain about. maybe I only go for regular service as don't have any problems with my lion.
will still continue to go there though until ...
anyway can't think of any other alternative. I still believe it's much better than Blue Box

paperone

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (benthewen @ Jun 14 2013, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously? it's that bad? I don't know... been going there since I got my lion 3 years ago and can't say I have anything to complain about. maybe I only go for regular service as don't have any problems with my lion.
will still continue to go there though until ...
anyway can't think of any other alternative. I still believe it's much better than Blue Box

You will not have problem with regular service. Wait till your car gives you headache, then you'll see a lot of funny stuffs. I shall wait for your post here in the future.

paperone

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:16 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
Reviving Geotauto thread. If you ask me, I would say don't go to Geotauto anymore. If even possible, boycott them. The only advantage they currently have is the fact that they do not need to make appointment. Otherwise, I won't be going there.

After I make this comment, the friend and staff of Geotauto come in to bomb me together instead of practicing good customer service to apologise or to make matters better. So rest assured that if anything happen to you there, the people there will team up to bully you.

This may be my personal opinion, but then many others I spoke to also tells me the same while I was there and now posting this in PCM I discover I am not the only one experiencing this. I have emailed to Clic so far they were helpful and not bias. I hope the same happens again.

In the post, Kung Pow I suspect is the worker in Geotauto. Mohd Shafwan on the other hand I believe is either a 18 years old boy who is related to the owner Mohd Sultan. I would really love to find out who he is actually. Since he labelled me as thinking with my ass. Customer service at its best. I paid over RM600 for service, to get this kind of treatment.

https://www.facebook...t=photo_comment

paperone

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
They deleted my thread where they throw insults at me and when Nasim(clic) call them to resolve the problem, they say there is not enough evidence to show that they insulted me. Marvellous, luckily I kept a print screen of the thread and sent to Nasim. Unethical. Truly unethical, this is how Mohd Sultan the owner does his work, attack client and then throw them aside. They are bullies.