Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 508

• Please log in to reply

jordanmart

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

jordanmart

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (randy1410 @ Aug 26 2014, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi jordan,

i want the rear look 2 stainless steel exhaust tip to be fitted to my premium 508 similar to the GT508/

do you have these parts or kindly advise where and how can i get this fitted in JB or KL?

thanks.

sorry i don't have but pls check with Nasim , i know they have a division do Peugeot accessories.

randy1410

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

randy1410

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (jordanmart @ Aug 26 2014, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry i don't have but pls check with Nasim , i know they have a division do Peugeot accessories.

i did inquire, from nasim, the pricing is just ridicoulous . i am sure i can get it done outside. check this web out.

thanks.

http://www.buychina....ion-vvwvprsnrqk

lowpro

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:19 AM

lowpro

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
QUOTE (jordanmart @ Aug 26 2014, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they used to have a person doing official accessories. don't think so anymore now. they also have a separate company within the naza group that does localised accessories. original accessories are really too expensive. i know this for sure. that's why it is no point selling as nobody will buy. even without any margin to the company nobody will buy.

about fitting the gt's original twin pipes to a 1.6T, it won't work. tried and got the rear valence burnt off. expensive exercise.
Let's talk about driving again!

buffon11

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

buffon11

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hi guys,

Driving 508 since 2 years ago...so far so good...but lately, the engine vibrate before driding when The aircond is on. Have change mounting and etc (under warranty) but still vibrate. SC advised to leave the car for details investigation...maybe take 1-2 weeks....

1. Anyone have same experience?
2. Solution or any info?

FORZA JUVENTUS!

lion80

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

lion80

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (yclam8628 @ Feb 27 2012, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Btw, I did get the amber MFD and wasn't aware until I learnt from Forum. My SA promised to change to the color display for me, now still waiting for news. It will take time.

Friendly advise, emphasize the color MFD when you haven't received the car, look tru the car spec before it is registered in Puspakom else it might ended up like my case.

So far, still enjoying the car, can't live a day without driving it. smile_cool.gif

Hello yclam8628,

i know this is a reply to your post 2 years ago smile_tongue.gif but can i know if you did manage to get the MFD replaced to a coloured one?

Mine's a 2014 purchase and i am not sure which batch is mine in now. I got a white monochrome MFD. I've triggered my SA and also the Service Manager. They told me they will check. I wanna know if it is possible to get it changed. I feel cheated!

thanks!

lion80

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

lion80

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (lion80 @ Sep 8 2014, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello yclam8628,

i know this is a reply to your post 2 years ago smile_tongue.gif but can i know if you did manage to get the MFD replaced to a coloured one?

Mine's a 2014 purchase and i am not sure which batch is mine in now. I got a white monochrome MFD. I've triggered my SA and also the Service Manager. They told me they will check. I wanna know if it is possible to get it changed. I feel cheated!

thanks!

Ok..found your later posts that you've successfully changed the MFD to a coloured one.

I will request for the same.... smile_thumbup.gif

Djarodz

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:05 PM

Djarodz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi,

Just need to check if anyone had a similar experience in using 508.

I was supposed to collect my new Turbo S last saturday from Glenmerrie HQ. Had to hand it back to SC due to the following reasons:

a. A cracked rear speaker
b. Hot air from the blower, not the air-cond that it suppose to be producing
c. The fuel gauge (at the instrument panel) keeps pointing west, with an intermittent notification that says the car is low on fuel. Btw, I've loaded 36 liters of RON97 just before heading for tinting job at Taipan.

Handed over the 'brand new' Turbo S back to SC on the same day ....

Since last Monday, the SC /PDI is still struggling to find a solution and I don't foresee that I'm going to get the car by tomorrow (Thursday).

any idea? or has anyone experienced this before?

thanks and regards.

MASsenger

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:24 PM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (Djarodz @ Oct 1 2014, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Just need to check if anyone had a similar experience in using 508.

I was supposed to collect my new Turbo S last saturday from Glenmerrie HQ. Had to hand it back to SC due to the following reasons:

a. A cracked rear speaker
b. Hot air from the blower, not the air-cond that it suppose to be producing
c. The fuel gauge (at the instrument panel) keeps pointing west, with an intermittent notification that says the car is low on fuel. Btw, I've loaded 36 liters of RON97 just before heading for tinting job at Taipan.

Handed over the 'brand new' Turbo S back to SC on the same day ....

Since last Monday, the SC /PDI is still struggling to find a solution and I don't foresee that I'm going to get the car by tomorrow (Thursday).

any idea? or has anyone experienced this before?

thanks and regards.

Your fuel gauge problem is probably a faulty fuel quantity sensor. The other problems may be due to poor assembly.

Unfortunately today most job placements are filled with ppl who simply take a couldn't care attitude. There are Malaysian who will do a better job,if given the chance!

The REALdeal

drkamarul

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

drkamarul

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Salam and greetings to everyone.
Hi there. I am a new user to this forum. Bought myself a 508GT 5 months back and have not looked back since. I chose it because of the value for money that I am getting with it. It has been a pleasure to drive, especially for long distance travel, which I do a lot of. Have clocked almost 16k on it so far.
Regards,
Kamarul

lion80

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:15 PM

lion80

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
Had my 508 SW close to 2 months now. clocked 3000+ km. still enjoying every single moment in it. The car is almost perfect in every sense...but am having questions about its fuel consumption.. sad.gif

a full tank with Ron95 could barely last more than a week (full city drive in Penang island)..is this normal for the Pug508 1.6THP?

Looking at the trip meter, average consumption is 14l/100km. not sure if there's anything to do with engine Run-In. I'm pretty light footed.

Anyone here owns also a 1.6THP in Penang, mind sharing how's the FC like?

I was expecting it would last more than a week..given it's fairly large tank. is that unrealistic?