Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Suzuki authorize service center.

• Please log in to reply

DrZoidberg

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

DrZoidberg

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
QUOTE (archebald3 @ Jun 25 2010, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
with regards to the schedule, was it derived from the suzuki manual? cause my manual states different figures.

CBU service schedule is different to current CKD schedule.

lspnkwy

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:53 PM

lspnkwy

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
QUOTE (HCman @ Jun 28 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sent my SGV to the service centre near Tesco Puchong as I trust the 2 senior mechanics there, How and Lim. I have been sending my Honda to them for normal service and major repair for the past years.

Thanks HCman.. That SC you mention should be at opposite the furniture shop at the corner lot wan right?
I think I will sent my SGV to that place also.
smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

magmag

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

magmag

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (lspnkwy @ Jun 30 2010, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks HCman.. That SC you mention should be at opposite the furniture shop at the corner lot wan right?
I think I will sent my SGV to that place also.
smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

I sent my new SS there for the first 1,000km. Brought up the famous rattling sound coming from the tires/steering rack. The 'technician' attended to me look like he's 20 years old. and told me that very certainly that the sound doesn't come from the rack. It's just the car very new so it makes noise. It should go away after awhile.

I can't remember the so-called technician's name. BUT I do not qualify that as a good technician. And the fact that the service centre lets this guy run free to give out his so-called diagnosis like this. I think it's a tad bit irresponsible lo. I've never gone back to them since.

Then I went to the SC in 222 for my 5,000km and 10,000km. They tightened the rack on the 5,000km told me to see if it helped. It didn't. Then on my 10,000km service, I brought up same issue again, they tighten rack, greased all my absorbers. Still no change. BUT at least they tried!

I might try going to Mofaz in Curve or Bangsar my next trip and see if they can solve that annoying rattle once and for all. Praying for a miracle.

HCman

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:28 PM

HCman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
QUOTE (magmag @ Aug 18 2010, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sent my new SS there for the first 1,000km. Brought up the famous rattling sound coming from the tires/steering rack. The 'technician' attended to me look like he's 20 years old. and told me that very certainly that the sound doesn't come from the rack. It's just the car very new so it makes noise. It should go away after awhile.

I can't remember the so-called technician's name. BUT I do not qualify that as a good technician. And the fact that the service centre lets this guy run free to give out his so-called diagnosis like this. I think it's a tad bit irresponsible lo. I've never gone back to them since.

Then I went to the SC in 222 for my 5,000km and 10,000km. They tightened the rack on the 5,000km told me to see if it helped. It didn't. Then on my 10,000km service, I brought up same issue again, they tighten rack, greased all my absorbers. Still no change. BUT at least they tried!

I might try going to Mofaz in Curve or Bangsar my next trip and see if they can solve that annoying rattle once and for all. Praying for a miracle.

You should look for How or Lim as they are the senior technicians and should be able to advise you. Most service centres have inexperience technicians who are only trained to perform routine maintenance.

Informer

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (x7e @ Sep 13 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im driving a Swift CKD, the mileage is nearly 50k km. so, starts frm the
60k km service, I cant enjoy the free service at Suzuki service center
anymore. I just check with the workshop where I always send my car for
service, they said that for normal service, labor fees starts from RM 120-
RM160 (only for labor fees, excluded the spare parts, engine oil, and other
extra charges). I don't know its Suzuki standard labor charge, or I kena
ketuk labor price. This Service center located at Puchong, near Tesco.

SO, I need other owners help, to tell me where else can I send my Suzi for
service. I need an authorize service center, or any workshop which
recognize by Suzuki Msia, with reasonable labor price and of coz, using
original spare parts (xwant places which give ciplak parts laa.). really
appreciate if any of you can help me.. tq.

(fyi, i live in Subang Jaya).

Try this link...
From Suzuki Malaysia website...
Dealers and Service Centers...
Click here...

Outside Workshop... no idea...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

barndaley

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

barndaley

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
yes i agree that probably the best thing you can do is look through google to find the nearest place you can bring your suzi to get fixed or looked at. and to give you an idea as to how much it might cost to have suzuki car parts replaced should they need to be replaced, just look at different car sites. hope this helps.

bpeterson

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

bpeterson

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
Is your car warranty still good at that time? I saw this article of isuzu regarding suzuki car owner's warranty:

"Suzuki's New Vehicle Limited Warranty: Covers all components of the vehicles as supplied by Suzuki for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. There is no deductible. Any repairs to correct defects in materials or workmanship will be made with no charge for suzuki parts or labor. Certain restrictions apply; see warranty information booklet for details. The battery is covered for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Should original body sheet metal panels develop perforation due to corrosion, they're covered for 60 months, with no limit on mileage. Tires are covered by a separate warranty from the tire manufacturer."

bpeterson

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:50 PM

bpeterson

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
updates?