Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

195/55/r15 Recommendation Needed

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (flee @ Feb 2 2013, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, not was why the replacement tyre was the Yokohama.

The ZE912 is aging, hope that they can come out with a new model soon...... smile_tongue.gif

bulldoza

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

bulldoza

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts
Why not try Barum Bravuris (not considering noise level). I quite like the grip and aquaplaning. Sifu, any comment? Now they got Barum Bravuris 2. Been using Hankook V12-IMO, softer than Barum, braking and cornering grip not as good but quieter, more comfort and last longer.
Look up, look down, look left & right.. but dun forget to look at urself.

vr2turbo

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (bulldoza @ Feb 7 2013, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why not try Barum Bravuris (not considering noise level). I quite like the grip and aquaplaning. Sifu, any comment? Now they got Barum Bravuris 2. Been using Hankook V12-IMO, softer than Barum, braking and cornering grip not as good but quieter, more comfort and last longer.

Don't know about Bravuris 2 but the older one my colleague fitted 2pcs to his Iswara. When put in front, it understeer then transfer to the rear then it oversteer, means it has pretty bad grip.... smile_shock.gif

bulldoza

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

bulldoza

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Feb 7 2013, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't know about Bravuris 2 but the older one my colleague fitted 2pcs to his Iswara. When put in front, it understeer then transfer to the rear then it oversteer, means it has pretty bad grip.... smile_shock.gif

That's weird, definitely side wall is hard. I'm using adjustable absorber, could that give different character?
Look up, look down, look left & right.. but dun forget to look at urself.

vr2turbo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (bulldoza @ Feb 25 2013, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's weird, definitely side wall is hard. I'm using adjustable absorber, could that give different character?

Can be, his was stock car and suspension..... smile_wink.gif