Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

The New Mazda Cx-5

• Please log in to reply

williaml

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Thailand and Singapore had launched new CR-V, the "nearest" place to view the actual car.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

ineveryday

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

ineveryday

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi there, I have booked the CBU cx-5 around Apr 2012. The car is coming next week, around 1st week of Dec 2012. Planning to cancel, anyone want the booking? Pls give me your best offer. Email me at everydayinvest at yahoo dot com. Thanks

michealt

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

michealt

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Can i know why you cancel your booking?

ineveryday

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

ineveryday

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Not yet cancel, planning to do so. Anyway the car is for my wife, after waiting for so long, she is no longer interested in this model. Anyone interested to take order the booking, pls email me your offer. Thks.

michealt

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

michealt

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
I am interested if anyone cancel their order for 2013 car smile.gif

V406198

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
QUOTE (michealt @ Nov 30 2012, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am interested if anyone cancel their order for 2013 car smile.gif

finally, decided on XC5 after waited so long for new Ford escape & new CRV to be here for comparison but yet their still not here yet.. so decided to joint Zoom Zoom family.. expecting end Jan to get the car.
2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.

michealt

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

michealt

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
just found out some common problem on CX5 ( CBU ) from the CX5 facebook group.

1) Sunroof - water comes in during heavy rain. Mazda SC claim is normal smile.gif
2) Tribos - the product is good but the workmanship to apply the coating is bad. they don protect or cover the plastic area when applying it
3) Back seat is very straight up.. not comfortable
4) some funny sound when drive across the bump.

V406198

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
QUOTE (michealt @ Dec 27 2012, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1) Sunroof - water comes in during heavy rain. Mazda SC claim is normal smile.gif
2) Tribos - the product is good but the workmanship to apply the coating is bad. they don protect or cover the plastic area when applying it

wonder is Tribos coating are applied locally ? or from japan ?

sunroof leaking are surely workmanship fauthy as this is not first Mazda model to fitted with sunroof and hope just the rubber gasket are the source..

backseat design are space saving measurement..so have to live with it or change to bigger size car.

funny sound when over the speed bump are again is workmanship or parts design fauthy..as XC5 is the first model of skyactiv technology so sure later Mazda will have revision improvement. so is too bad for the first batch of the owners to be the guinea pig..
2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.

leekm123

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

leekm123

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
QUOTE (michealt @ Dec 27 2012, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been driving my CX5 since May 2012, my sunroof is ok. Tribos, sure got complain one. It's human nature when it's given free. What Bermaz should have done is, to give the owner Tribos voucher's so they can personally send the car in and see for themselves how it's applied. I can personally vouch that the backseats are even more comfortable than the Audi A6. As for the sound when driving across humps, it happens only when it rains. I have faith that Mazda will resolve the problem.

leekm123

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

leekm123

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
QUOTE (V406198 @ Dec 27 2012, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wonder is Tribos coating are applied locally ? or from japan ?

sunroof leaking are surely workmanship fauthy as this is not first Mazda model to fitted with sunroof and hope just the rubber gasket are the source..

backseat design are space saving measurement..so have to live with it or change to bigger size car.

funny sound when over the speed bump are again is workmanship or parts design fauthy..as XC5 is the first model of skyactiv technology so sure later Mazda will have revision improvement. so is too bad for the first batch of the owners to be the guinea pig..

Tribos applied locally. Malaysia boleh!!! Sunroof leak could be condensation as my car is normally parked under the shade, i don't find any trace of water when i drive in the rain.