Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

No More Dealing With Bermaz Glenmarie

• Please log in to reply

kenso

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Jul 2 2011, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif

Bro, I agree with you that the Klang SA who served you suck balls big time. Don't even know his own product, promises to return calls but does not. People like this expect the car to sell by themselves. Sad excuse for car salesman

alankkwong

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Jul 3 2011, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, I agree with you that the Klang SA who served you suck balls big time. Don't even know his own product, promises to return calls but does not. People like this expect the car to sell by themselves. Sad excuse for car salesman

What do you expect? Some slim, young and sexy girl to serve you meh?? This is Malaysia BOLEH!!! smile_approve.gif
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

mikasa

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
I'm not really surprise on what happen to TS.

Even top rank officer from Glenmarie also not return my call , reply my sms or email , so u can;t aspect it from normal SA

kenso

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:22 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Jul 3 2011, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you expect? Some slim, young and sexy girl to serve you meh?? This is Malaysia BOLEH!!! smile_approve.gif

On the contrary, I have a belief that young and sexy girls make the worse SAs based on my experience (exception made for the Klang SA). They sell based on looks alone.

chongsw

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:53 AM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Jul 4 2011, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On the contrary, I have a belief that young and sexy girls make the worse SAs based on my experience (exception made for the Klang SA). They sell based on looks alone.

Don't be sexist. I found out that a lady Sales Person at the Mazda showroom in Taman Megah was quite helpful and she approached me voluntary when I wanted to have a look at Mazda 8, last year. And, there is another one in Puchong, she provides great service I believe.

kenso

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (chongsw @ Jul 4 2011, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't be sexist. I found out that a lady Sales Person at the Mazda showroom in Taman Megah was quite helpful and she approached me voluntary when I wanted to have a look at Mazda 8, last year. And, there is another one in Puchong, she provides great service I believe.

I believe those who knows me and seen my posts knows I am hardly a sexist. If anything, I truly wish to find a truly helpful and good SA. How do each of us define "good"? That's up to individual expectation.

In all my years of visiting showrooms, only ONE female SA actually went the extra mile in following up and arranging for 2nd dealers to view my car after working hours. Even when in the end we did not get a car from her, she still SMSed me Happy Chinese New Year. This is what I mean by "good", not merely just coming up to me in a showroom and providing me info about the car which I feel is part of the pay they are given by the branch. Till this day, I know that if I ever look for a Nissan, I will always go back to her.

And so I say again, how many female SAs you know that (aside from their duty of knowing intimately their own cars and providing info to potential buyers):-

1) calls you back to follow up even when you did not ask them to
2) takes the extra effort in getting to know you as a person and finding out your needs (why did you consider the car in the first place and relates the car to you accordingly?)
3) sends you holiday and birthday wishes when appropriate
4) offers to drive the test car to you when you are busy (I've met SAs who offers to bring their cars which costs less than RM100k to potential owners so this service does not apply to expensive cars only)
5) calls/alerts/advises you of new model launches and test drives are available
6) takes the extra effort to learn about the direct competitors of its cars and builds a more stronger case in favor of their own cars

I should love to meet her if she exists

chongsw

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
Let's close this case. My expectation of super duper good sales men/women is not high. Yes, I expect the sales person to keep their promises. Again, this is the also the general expectations among friends and colleagues. I am however will not expect them to send me wishes during festive season and so forth.

The one that really got in my nerve was the Toyota sales men in the big PJ branch. They don't even bother whether a potential buyer exist or not when we visited their showroom.

kenso

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (chongsw @ Jul 4 2011, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one that really got in my nerve was the Toyota sales men in the big PJ branch. They don't even bother whether a potential buyer exist or not when we visited their showroom.

Hmmm, I heard about this too but my experience there was good. Come to think of it, it was a pretty SA who came to offer assistance to me there smile_blush.gif However, the Honda showroom in Glenmarie is consistent in not bothering about customers walking in.

williaml

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
One of my friend having the same experience in Axxx Glenmarie, though he had asked politely for more info about the car, but sales person not interested to serve him.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

chongsw

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Jul 11 2011, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of my friend having the same experience in Axxx Glenmarie, though he had asked politely for more info about the car, but sales person not interested to serve him.

ZOOM ZOOM...

How I wish if I have enough cash, put on a round neck t-shirt, knee length pants and a pair of slipper. Walk in those so-called luxury cars showroom like Audi, Mercedes, Lexus and BMW and check it out how the sales persons treat me.