Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Wipers For 308

• Please log in to reply

fandn

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

fandn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Are Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades having "centralised" or symmetrical spoilers that allow fitment to both left and right hand drive?

Also i reckon having a 26" on our passenger side is too short for the sensor to work...right?

ahwan308

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

ahwan308

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 711 posts
QUOTE (fandn @ May 3 2011, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades having "centralised" or symmetrical spoilers that allow fitment to both left and right hand drive?

There're lossa centralised spoiler blades available on-line.
e.g: http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item19c103572e

flatliner

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

flatliner

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
guys guess what..my passenger side wiper was 'flung out' while working hard during heavy rain last week!!

i thought what the heck was the sound?? damn funny had to keep on wiping only with the arm for the rest of the journey.

from ahwan308's suggestion, can i get 2 of these 28"??

http://www.wiperblad...t--wiper-blade/

anek1

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

anek1

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,567 posts
QUOTE (flatliner @ Aug 29 2011, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
guys guess what..my passenger side wiper was 'flung out' while working hard during heavy rain last week!!

i thought what the heck was the sound?? damn funny had to keep on wiping only with the arm for the rest of the journey.

from ahwan308's suggestion, can i get 2 of these 28"??

http://www.wiperblad...t--wiper-blade/

I have check out the site already it's seem like there doesn't provide delivery service to M'sia
then how can we collect it ?

Breadman

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
QUOTE (anek1 @ Aug 29 2011, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have check out the site already it's seem like there doesn't provide delivery service to M'sia
then how can we collect it ?

Go to eBay and search Peugeot 308 wiper blade. There are many other sellers who can ship to Malaysia.

Actually the easier thing to do is get the original part number and go buy from Bosch or their authorized dealer. If they don't have ex-stock then ask them to order. The original one is also made by Bosch. Just stick to the original length.

Or call this guy : 012-2908159 (nick ~ Airline). He sells them. He also sells parts for Peugeot and Ford. But you must be patient because he is slow with his reply. (Disclaimer : I have no affiliation with him whatsoever but bought from him before)

smile.gif

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)

mangkokayo

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

mangkokayo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
Bought mine at autobulbsdirect.co.uk. came in good packaging. Actually ive swiped the passengers side to the drivers side blades with no problem. I even changed the 26" to 28". Now the 30" is on the driver side. Rain sensor still works normal. Remember to find the Bosch or any brands with Multiclip because ours is different vs Japs wiper.

Breadman

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
I ordered a set on eBay. 28"/26". Bosch brand. About RM175 before tax.

I'll post the part number when I receive it. smile_wink.gif
"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)

fandn

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

fandn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
QUOTE (mangkokayo @ Sep 3 2011, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bought mine at autowipers.co.uk. came in good packaging. Actually ive swiped the passengers side to the drivers side blades with no problem. I even changed the 26" to 28". Now the 30" is on the driver side. Rain sensor still works normal. Remember to find the Bosch or any brands with Multiclip because ours is different vs Japs wiper.

Can you let us know the link and how much does it cost?

mangkokayo

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

mangkokayo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
QUOTE (fandn @ Sep 7 2011, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you let us know the link and how much does it cost?

it is actually http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ ...sorry for the wrong info given earlier smile_blackeye.gif

i paid 39.50 pounds incl postage...for 2x28" Bosch Aerotwin Multiclip wipers...arrived within 2 weeks... smile_thumbup.gif

fandn

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

fandn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
QUOTE (mangkokayo @ Sep 7 2011, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it is actually http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ ...sorry for the wrong info given earlier smile_blackeye.gif

i paid 39.50 pounds incl postage...for 2x28" Bosch Aerotwin Multiclip wipers...arrived within 2 weeks... smile_thumbup.gif

Thanks. However in your previous post you have stated the 30" is on the driver side whereas you bought two 28" wiper blades?