Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

5008 Owners List

• Please log in to reply

DonAkmar

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:29 AM

DonAkmar

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
QUOTE (wtphung @ Apr 8 2011, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are finally working on the car. Say it is due to a faulty fuse box but it is preliminary. Will check back when it is done.

Hope it is just the fuse box bro...now after hearing your story, I became very cautious with the sounds and indicators in the car while driving, scared it will happen like yours.

redrules

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

redrules

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
Huge sigh....
Got my ride today, registered on 11th April 2011. Did about 100km today, was a sweet ride, I luv it, wife luv it and kids luv it.

wtphung

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:38 AM

wtphung

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
My car has been sitting in Glenmarie workshop since last wednesday. No update at all from Nasim. The service advisor do seem to be too busy at all in the afternoon but still no sound at all. Don't think it is something as simple as the fuse box. The fuse box is just a box.

kenso

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:32 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (wtphung @ Apr 11 2011, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My car has been sitting in Glenmarie workshop since last wednesday. No update at all from Nasim. The service advisor do seem to be too busy at all in the afternoon but still no sound at all. Don't think it is something as simple as the fuse box. The fuse box is just a box.

Sorry to hear this happening to u. Have u tried talking to the service manager, Encik Faizzuddin? If u wait for their usual SA, u'll just be wasting their time .... particularly when today is a Monday and their workshop is going to be even more flooded

wtphung

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:42 AM

wtphung

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Apr 11 2011, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to hear this happening to u. Have u tried talking to the service manager, Encik Faizzuddin? If u wait for their usual SA, u'll just be wasting their time .... particularly when today is a Monday and their workshop is going to be even more flooded

Dear Kenso,

I have not spoken to the service manager. Wanted to since last week but thought of giving the service advisor a chance and also not to offend anyone to make matter worse. Looks like no choice now. Car still not ready and no update whatsoever from the service advisor.
Looks like you have some experience dealing with Nasim. Can you brief us what happened and advise how to deal with them. Eventhough i'm very disappointed with them, the thing i'm really after is some answer. Otherwise it would be too scary to drive car in case it reoccur.
Do you know a way to get in touch with Peugeot directly.

tkae

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

tkae

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (wtphung @ Apr 12 2011, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Kenso,

I have not spoken to the service manager. Wanted to since last week but thought of giving the service advisor a chance and also not to offend anyone to make matter worse. Looks like no choice now. Car still not ready and no update whatsoever from the service advisor.
Looks like you have some experience dealing with Nasim. Can you brief us what happened and advise how to deal with them. Eventhough i'm very disappointed with them, the thing i'm really after is some answer. Otherwise it would be too scary to drive car in case it reoccur.
Do you know a way to get in touch with Peugeot directly.

sorry to hear wtphung...u can try the peugeot careline or better yet post it on the peugeot malaysia facebook page! they r usually responsive as there r alot of "fans" viewing the page! keep us updated!

feizall68

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

feizall68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
6. feizall68 Shark Grey (reg 7th March 2011)

I'm so liking the list ... hehehe ... Bila mau TT? Are you guys on PCM fb as well. I know 1 person who hv 5008 from there ...

wva5008

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:13 AM

wva5008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Already got my 5008 on monday + petrol,keychain,pen,backpack,polo t shirt,racing team shirt etc..ask for payung+watch but no stock sigh..
cannot wait for babylon red,cannot tahan laa smile_big.gif

Let's start the list and keep it rollin' !!!

1. pug5008 - Babylon Red (registered: 21 Feb '11)
2. leotua - Shark Grey (registered: 28 Feb '11)
3. redscouse - Shark Grey (registered 28 March' 11
4. donakmar - Shark Grey (registered 24 March 11)
5. wtphung - Philae Blue (registered 23rd Feb '11)
7. wva5008 - Philae Blue (registered 11 April '11)

pug5008

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:23 AM

pug5008

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
QUOTE (wva5008 @ Apr 14 2011, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Already got my 5008 on monday + petrol,keychain,pen,backpack,polo t shirt,racing team shirt etc..ask for payung+watch but no stock sigh..
cannot wait for babylon red,cannot tahan laa smile_big.gif

Let's start the list and keep it rollin' !!!

1. pug5008 - Babylon Red (registered: 21 Feb '11)
2. leotua - Shark Grey (registered: 28 Feb '11)
3. redscouse - Shark Grey (registered 28 March' 11
4. donakmar - Shark Grey (registered 24 March 11)
5. wtphung - Philae Blue (registered 23rd Feb '11)
7. wva5008 - Philae Blue (registered 11 April '11)

Welcome to the clan redscouse, donakmar, wtphung, feizall68 and wva5008.

Enjoy yr ride.... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif
"ENJOYED BY FAMILIES. LOVED BY DRIVERS"

leotua

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

leotua

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (feizall68 @ Apr 13 2011, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so liking the list ... hehehe ... Bila mau TT? Are you guys on PCM fb as well. I know 1 person who hv 5008 from there ...

Bro,

I'm on PCM fesbuk...and also you're in my fren list already.. smile_tongue.gif smile_thumbup.gif Let's go TT...when aaa?? Work work work...too much work mau TT pun susah...must find a time.. smile_approve.gif smile_approve.gif