Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

407 - La Discussion Générale

• Please log in to reply

wheelz

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:14 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts

Thought I'd start this new tread since our previous '407 CKD' tread got locked for some reason... and is it just me, or did allot of the recent postings get deleted since AW started this new version of the forum?

Anyways, just to give an update to you guys, my black lion has appearantly been allocated after a meeting that the Bangsar branch manager had at HQ.

I received the call while at my company's Xmas party so was not sober enough to ask or remember details but it seems he's gotten the chassis number, etc. Car suppose to arrive in late Mon or on Tues from Gurun. Now, let's see what happens on Mon/Tues...

Either way, looks like I'll only get to pick up le car when I get back from my Xmas travels on Dec 30th. In the meantime, MShiraz, could I ask your favour to go check on my car to make sure its all locked and not open for public molestation? Hehehehe.

Muchos gracias.
Carpe diem

vediaz

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

vediaz

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Thought I'd start this new tread since our previous '407 CKD' tread got locked for some reason... and is it just me, or did allot of the recent postings get deleted since AW started this new version of the forum?

Anyways, just to give an update to you guys, my black lion has appearantly been allocated after a meeting that the Bangsar branch manager had at HQ.

I received the call while at my company's Xmas party so was not sober enough to ask or remember details but it seems he's gotten the chassis number, etc. Car suppose to arrive in late Mon or on Tues from Gurun. Now, let's see what happens on Mon/Tues...

Either way, looks like I'll only get to pick up le car when I get back from my Xmas travels on Dec 30th. In the meantime, MShiraz, could I ask your favour to go check on my car to make sure its all locked and not open for public molestation? Hehehehe.

Muchos gracias.

yep.. many replies were gone with this new database... so 407 ckd continue with this thread..

so wheelz - since you have the the chasis number. now... you dont have to be worried much now.... will get it soon... let see next week... whether what i mentioned last time apply to you or not - it's worth it........ biggrin.gif
Vediaz

wheelz

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts
Yeah vediaz, looks like this new database lost allot of the older postings in all treads. Don't know why AW did that but it sure isn't good of the administrators to make changes like this without prior warnings!

I'm sure allot of ppl are unhappy with this.

Re my lion, i'm sure it'll be worth. But it doesn't mean i'm happy with their processes. Nasim still has allot to do if they really want to built their business in selling marques here.
Carpe diem

mshiraz

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

mshiraz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 601 posts
dear wheelz,

gladly to help u and go to the bangsar branch to hv a look at ur lion.just tell me when and around what time.i will be busy 16th-17th and got of days in between.no problem.ur sa is leong rite?i know him.

havent heard frm u for sometime.i thought u gaveup already.

by the way its the same with me,after the manager go to hq,meetings till 9pm then only there's a car for me.sounds like a dejavu.or is it a standard pharase /script/line?

i dunt know.

anyway letmeknow details bro.

m shiraz

vediaz

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:07 AM

vediaz

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
arghhh... dont like this new interface... angry.gif

hot selling stuff is like that wheelz... last time, my inlaw put deposit to buy saga, few months after launch date... been told by SA to wait for 6 months (waiting delivery).. guess what, at month 5, went to check - the booking was not even in the computer yet... and the SA told him, forgot to key in... %#%&*#^&#%... also same story with vios... my other inlaw... fed up, asked for refund instead... same story here and there huh... pretty sure, this coming city, will be the same....

so you will be celebrating this coming new year with your black lion? enjoy it bro...

Vediaz

rafamr

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:17 AM

rafamr

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
Since i'm very new here i'm also a bit surprise on this sudden change of the forum.. there's a lot of things that can be profited from the locked forum.. if it still can be accessible or not?

Wheelz.. if we can get ours at the same time or not? my reg maybe probably will be at the last week of Dec.. i dont think it wiser to wait until first week of 2009? what ever it is.. i would be love to park mine side by side with another blue phg plate cc* 407.. heh! rolleyes.gif
rafamr

wheelz

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts
rafamr, eh... tot yours was all settled? allocation was last week right? so you should have your registration done, and delivery by this week shouldn't it? if i'm not mistaken, i still did see 2 blues there at the bangsar branch last week. Hope you get yours soon smile.gif but if you do go to the bangsar branch anytime during the week of Dec 22nd, help me make sure my black lion is locked up ya? hehehe. Don't want the public going in my car.

mshiraz, sorry dude. was just bz with work. And nothing much to update here on the forum either. But yeah man, any help you can give me while I'm away is much appreciated smile.gif

How you enjoying ur ride?
Carpe diem

hfyim

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

hfyim

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,014 posts

rafamr, eh... tot yours was all settled? allocation was last week right? so you should have your registration done, and delivery by this week shouldn't it? if i'm not mistaken, i still did see 2 blues there at the bangsar branch last week. Hope you get yours soon smile.gif but if you do go to the bangsar branch anytime during the week of Dec 22nd, help me make sure my black lion is locked up ya? hehehe. Don't want the public going in my car.

Just pass us the keys wheelz, we'd be sure to take very good care of it wink.gif

Edit: Hmmm ... seems the quote system doesnt quite work that well.

wheelz

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts
fuyoo... hfyim! this new forum shows you as an 'Advance' forumer!! Haha. Guess that 12k post count does count for something tongue.gif

I guess there's still some kinks to be worked out in this new forum engine. Its definitely more feature-ful but sure does take some getting use to...

So what's 'new' with your drive? Learnt anything else since?
Carpe diem

vediaz

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:21 AM

vediaz

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
rafamr - so yours will also be cc* 407? blue? cool.... we can park side by side at east coast mall then... you from kuantan? i thought you from kelantan... just get the car ASAP... dont wait any further... it will not help your sleep either to leave it at the showroom that long... same to you wheelz...

one thing that i dont like with this new feature is dont have the 'today active thread' section... (or there is one - could not find it...)... really like to open that thread just to read any latest info.... to admin... kindly restore that features will ya...

strange... normally, if a thread is locked, it will show a cross sign to it... read folder is hot topic right? just like lowyatt forum... admin.. you have a lot to explain... if possible.... get the lost post back will ya...
Vediaz