Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Myvi 1.3 Ezi Or Ez (standard) ?

• Please log in to reply

song_2

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

song_2

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Hello
I am planning to buy new Myvi for my wife (go to school, market, city drive normally), should I go for Myvi 1.3 Ezi or Ez ? Ezi is 3K more expensive than Ez model, because it has ABS, EBD, spot rim, rear spoiler, USB/Bluetooth (radio), fog lamp, black interior (v.nice) and blue color speedometer display ( I guess that's about it ??) , is it worth it to pay extra 3K for Ezi model? Need your advice ... tq

Nokia6280

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:40 AM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
QUOTE (song_2 @ Oct 19 2011, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello
I am planning to buy new Myvi for my wife (go to school, market, city drive normally), should I go for Myvi 1.3 Ezi or Ez ? Ezi is 3K more expensive than Ez model, because it has ABS, EBD, spot rim, rear spoiler, USB/Bluetooth (radio), fog lamp, black interior (v.nice) and blue color speedometer display ( I guess that's about it ??) , is it worth it to pay extra 3K for Ezi model? Need your advice ... tq

I guess on and off you will use it as well and for safety reason go for EZI loh! Once my wife wanted EZ but after sharing all the benefits we decided to buy EZi.

jacksonljs

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (song_2 @ Oct 19 2011, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello

Apart from those extras available for an extra 3k (roughly RM55 - RM60 extra in monthly instalment for 5 years loan), personally i feel that the seat fabric for EZi is more comfortable and a bit softer than standard EZ version.

If you can afford 3k difference, many forummers will recommend you to get the premium version at least (but should be enough) due to the presence of ABS and EBD which is part of active safety features while the rest are those extra feautres/accessories and as ornamental features (like light blue coloured meter).

song_2

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

song_2

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ Oct 19 2011, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apart from those extras available for an extra 3k (roughly RM55 - RM60 extra in monthly instalment for 5 years loan), personally i feel that the seat fabric for EZi is more comfortable and a bit softer than standard EZ version.

If you can afford 3k difference, many forummers will recommend you to get the premium version at least (but should be enough) due to the presence of ABS and EBD which is part of active safety features while the rest are those extra feautres/accessories and as ornamental features (like light blue coloured meter).

Yes you are right. But the problem is that I don't affort to pay for the extra RM3K because im taking 100% loan for standard version. I was wondering is it possible to upgrade my standard radio to usb and bluetooth like the ezi version? How much does it cost?

citymodulo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

citymodulo

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
I was in your current situation too. But after visit the showroom I eagerly wanted the EZi (tasty specs though). But i'm struggling with a new Myvi EZi & a used Myvi SE 2010. The New Myvi EZi is 52k in my town & the used Myvi SE 2010 was selling 41k. Hard to choose T_T New Myvi was so attractive but if I get old SE 2010 i can saved 11k for my maintainance use. Somemore i have outstanding loan of 25k with my New City 2009.. Any Sifu advice the pros and cons of New Myvi vs Old Myvi? Which one more tahan lasak & how's their maintainance? New to this forum & also new to P2. smile_sleepy.gif