Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Naza Bestari 206 Information Sharing

• Please log in to reply

sugen

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
Just change your NAZA badge to Peugout.. That is the only different

QUOTE (Ravenroy @ Jul 24 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even wiper blades are from France. Just Naza emblems are local made I guess. U can convert these ugly words to ori emblems anytime. Good car satisfied user. Good sifus here to help me clarify my shallow knowledge about this little lion.
No complains so far 10,000km in 4 months.

duratena

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

duratena

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
QUOTE (zairulaz @ Jul 22 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This time around, I need a car that has a safety features, as you said and i see that in 206. Just want to ask the current owner of 206 if it is worth it, as i did not want previous bad experience to happen again. smile.gif

as a peugeot 206 / 206 bestari owner, it's worth it.

bad experience, however, MAY happen due to it being a Naza project. proton used to rebadge the tiara AKA citroen ax, but proton managed pulled it off as they are, after all, a car manufacturer. now, naza is a car assembler. so regretably, you have to lower your expectations on their end product/after sales/service. i know that based on your experience owning a proton makes you cautious whether this is a wise move.

i'd say, take it....but get a manual version.

QUOTE (zairulaz @ Jul 22 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course, i have to spend more (a little more?), but satisfaction is more important...

when i test drove the auto version, i know that i have to get the manual version. call me weird but there's that "lion-like" feeling you get when driving the car that ultimately made me decide to buy the car. owning the car does make me set aside some extra money (and extra time!) just in case for anything due to high cost of spare parts, but the satisfaction was crystal clear.

all the best to whatever decision you will make! smile_cool.gif
The old:Direka untuk dinikmati.Para disfrutar del automovil.Pour que l'automobile soit toujours un plaisir.Engineered to be enjoyed.

The new: Cetusan Emosi. Movimiento y emoción. Émotion et le mouvement. Motion and Emotion.

leosia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

leosia

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (sugen @ Jul 24 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just change your NAZA badge to Peugout.. That is the only different

where can I get the Peugeot badges (front and rear logos, logo on the steering while, logo for the rims/wheels).

enduser

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

enduser

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
QUOTE (leosia @ May 16 2013, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where can I get the Peugeot badges (front and rear logos, logo on the steering while, logo for the rims/wheels).

here bro https://www.facebook...peugeot?fref=ts