Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Difference B/w Lancer Ex And Inspira 2.0

• Please log in to reply

mosh

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:17 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
ahemm..........

g88

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:20 AM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
if you really go thru Inspira forum (own forum), you will find all this are Proton marketing strategy...what 1st batch fully MMC or someeven said they imported whole unit Lancer in and strip off whatever needed and put some local part...

I was so high previously and ALMOST Order biggrin.gif but after reading all the nightmare (poor service, engine noise, UNFIXABLE problem (Coz proton very new to the 4B1x and CVT technology)...i got scared off...

Like ppl said windscreen MMC made (ori Japan)...tahi lembu tu, if u check the manufacture basically the OEM for MMC (and alot brand more)...factory in Thailand and Rawang...

Sorry i am not trying to condemn Proton or Inspira owner...but the fact is i done alot alot homework before this wink.gif

Join here you will read alot more story..and feedback..(well there is still alot strong supporter..)

http://www.inspiracl...php?f=15&t=1154

Inspira's ECU is not the same as EX and GT...

shahie

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:28 PM

shahie

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
QUOTE (g88 @ Apr 2 2011, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you really go thru Inspira forum (own forum), you will find all this are Proton marketing strategy...what 1st batch fully MMC or someeven said they imported whole unit Lancer in and strip off whatever needed and put some local part...

I was so high previously and ALMOST Order biggrin.gif but after reading all the nightmare (poor service, engine noise, UNFIXABLE problem (Coz proton very new to the 4B1x and CVT technology)...i got scared off...

Like ppl said windscreen MMC made (ori Japan)...tahi lembu tu, if u check the manufacture basically the OEM for MMC (and alot brand more)...factory in Thailand and Rawang...

Sorry i am not trying to condemn Proton or Inspira owner...but the fact is i done alot alot homework before this wink.gif

Join here you will read alot more story..and feedback..(well there is still alot strong supporter..)

Also joint here too then you know Ori car also headache too

http://forum.lancerzone.com/

matrixlyn

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

matrixlyn

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

You've joined the wrong club. That is a fake inspira club runs by a Proton basher moderator who don't even owns an Inspira...namely KyH**ng (Do not speak the name of the Dark Lord!). The real and official club is www.protoninspiraclub.com
That guy cannot afford to buy any new car and stuck with his old Wira forever...so everyday bash Proton no good lor.

Too bad you're so easily influenced. The rest of us are enjoying our rides so much now.... smile_cool.gif

matrixlyn

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:26 PM

matrixlyn

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Mar 21 2011, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think dashboard and interior plasctic part still using japs original vendor.....coz left front plastic panel at A-pillar got exactly same problem like mitsu lancer/evox.....it falls apart smile_approve.gif

Hey, and i thought it's my car! LOL. Anyway, my son accidentally knock the left A-pillar very hard (silly boy!) and next day, the plastic came out....no big deal. I just re-inser it back, good as new. LOL.

matrixlyn

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

matrixlyn

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (anxious @ Mar 20 2011, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wife just got her Inspira 2.0 last week.

I was cleaning the car and trying to detect the differences b/w the Lancer and Inspira.

The Inspira should be compared against the Lancer EX(which comes with the 16 inch rim) and not GT.

The Inspira retails at RM91,999 wherelse the Lancer EX sells for about RM118000. Now that a difference of RM26k.

Basically for RM26k less you get a CKD Inspira vs a CBU Lancer.

Now the ealier batches are supposed to have 26% local content. I read someone stating that the local content is:-

1. Tyres & rim (ugly)
2. Battery, bulbs, head lamp, rear lights and all interior lights excluding speedometer
3. Seats, Carpet, side panel fabric/leather
4. The rear boot lip
5. side window glass
6. interior fabric
7. Side Mirrors
8. Spring and Absorbers
9. Spark Plugs and cables
10. Belting - aircon, alternator

What are your observations as to the differences?

The tyres is good stuff...Continental CC5. Gives a lot of ride comfort to the car! My boss also changed to Continental tyres recently for his Estima 3.0. Praise it non-stop. smile.gif

nofear1979

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (matrixlyn @ Jun 24 2011, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You've joined the wrong club. That is a fake inspira club runs by a Proton basher moderator who don't even owns an Inspira...namely KyH**ng (Do not speak the name of the Dark Lord!). The real and official club is www.protoninspiraclub.com
That guy cannot afford to buy any new car and stuck with his old Wira forever...so everyday bash Proton no good lor.

Too bad you're so easily influenced. The rest of us are enjoying our rides so much now.... smile_cool.gif

ya.. that fella.. i heard alot moderators resigned because of him...

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

dm3

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

dm3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

its ok, most of the honda,toyota,nissan are locally assembled too, some parts frm jpn,thai etc.
as for the inspira ECU its the same frm Mitsu, as protn cant touch on it and the engines etc.

mosh

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
read it somewhere in a blog - sighting of a black inspira masuk R3 opis.. ?
dunno true or not.. hope is true la.. or else a con news.

dm3

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

dm3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Jul 18 2011, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
read it somewhere in a blog - sighting of a black inspira masuk R3 opis.. ?
dunno true or not.. hope is true la.. or else a con news.

ya all we knw is proton is definitely doin sumthing to inspira on the performance area