Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Iswara Aeroback Engine Dies Off Suddenly While Driving

• Please log in to reply

masgo1

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

masgo1

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
hi there guys who drive this iswara aeroback 1.3l 07 model, can anyone there tell me why the engine all of a sudden stops even while driving, when attempting to restart immediately, the engine cranks but it wont start, after a cooldown period of maybe half an hour, then it can restart....it happen to me again today. i stopped the car for lunch and after lunch it wont start again called AAM and by the time they arrive about an hour later it was able to start again....temperature is normal

SplitFire

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:39 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (masgo1 @ Feb 17 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there guys who drive this iswara aeroback 1.3l 07 model, can anyone there tell me why the engine all of a sudden stops even while driving, when attempting to restart immediately, the engine cranks but it wont start, after a cooldown period of maybe half an hour, then it can restart....it happen to me again today. i stopped the car for lunch and after lunch it wont start again called AAM and by the time they arrive about an hour later it was able to start again....temperature is normal

Still got to check it from A to Z. Start with coolant in radiator. You might have a faulty temp sensor. Check your engine oil level. Check your fuel filter & fuel pump. Check your sparkies & all cables.

A power leak may also coz this. When it happen, switch off electrical stuff one by one to diagnose.

I have similar incident 15yrs back when my sparkies cable broken and touches the body creating short circuit. Crank but cannot start.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire