Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Prices+quality= Sport Rim At Meru,klang
aeiman85
post Feb 9 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #1

4th Gear

Group: Members
Member No.: 77,907

Many people had told me that the prices of sport rim at meru,klang is very cheap.i just wonder is it those sport rim have a good quality.anyone who have bought the sport rim at klang,can u give some opinion??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
darreltian
post Feb 9 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #2

Tokyo Drifter

Member No.: 75,599

QUOTE (aeiman85 @ Feb 9 2009, 03:43 PM) *
Many people had told me that the prices of sport rim at meru,klang is very cheap.i just wonder is it those sport rim have a good quality.anyone who have bought the sport rim at klang,can u give some opinion??

True, prices for rims and tires in klang are relatively cheaper coz near to the port. It will be worthwhile if u r thinking to change complete 4 tires or new set of rims. Look for reputable shops coz there are cases con shops selling refurbished rims (difficult to tell the difference) as new and used tires (new car park at the factory yard for months can cause the rubber to harden) as new.

+Quote Post
atah
post Feb 25 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #3

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 13,784

QUOTE (darreltian @ Feb 9 2009, 04:40 PM) *
True, prices for rims and tires in klang are relatively cheaper coz near to the port. It will be worthwhile if u r thinking to change complete 4 tires or new set of rims. Look for reputable shops coz there are cases con shops selling refurbished rims (difficult to tell the difference) as new and used tires (new car park at the factory yard for months can cause the rubber to harden) as new.

for tyres, just look at the manufacturing date embossed on the tyre wall. cheapest in klang i guess it's at hin leong jalan kapar.

+Quote Post
khskeet
post Feb 25 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #4

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 68,584

QUOTE (atah @ Feb 25 2009, 10:47 PM) *
for tyres, just look at the manufacturing date embossed on the tyre wall. cheapest in klang i guess it's at hin leong jalan kapar.

I fixed two new tyre there before but I dont like the alignment there. Just my experience maybe for others are ok

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version  |  Powered By IP.Board © 2008  IPS, Inc Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 02:54 PM